Leeds rivival.

• Thread starter Thread starter lukef
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 823

lukef

Reaction score
Starting a Leeds game as it happens, puzzled on who to sign though. Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated.

How much you got? 100k? Gerard, spanish CM on a free is good. Basically aim for some free buys, but I insist on Jermaine Wright from Blackpool, bought him for my Peterborough team and he is doing immense. Cheap aswell, I got him in January for about 50k, so you might have to pay a little under 100k, but I recommend :)

Yeh 100k, sending of a few players though, hopefully get around 1M for the sales. Ok thanks i will have a look now!

Who are you selling then, don't sell any of Delph, Howson, Kilkenny, Beckford, Huntington or Michalik. Also somewhere in your squad there's a little guy called Aidan White (first name might be spelt wrong), he's a good young LB who gets very good if you keep faith with him and play him regularly. Also if you partner someone with Beckford upfront play Tom Elliot, turns out immense if you play regularly :) Becchio is **** lol

Nah wasn't thinking of selling them. Trying to get rid of Bradley Johnson, Andy Hughes, Mike Grella. Got in Merida and Lansbury on loan for the end of the season for some backup/first team. Signed Gerard, not a bad player. Looking good pre-season. Beat Rochdale away 2-0. Beat Morton away 2-0. Just beat Arsenal Reserves 1-0. Portsmouth first team at Home now. Should raise abit of cash there. Ok mate i'll take your advice there.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Just bought Seb Hines from Middlesborough to Elland Road as i dont think Frazer Richardson can cut it with a tackling attribute of 10.

leeds usually buy gregorz raziak from southampton on mine, they get him for cheap and he bangs goals in, got a hat trick against me twice :(

Well that's a first with the two guys getting sent off at the same time, what did they do? Have a fight lol?

Back