Leeds sign left back Federico Bessone

• Thread starter Thread starter Jak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 959

Jak

Reaction score
Leeds have signed left back Federico Bessone on a 3 year contract from Swansea. Full article from the Leeds website here

Seems like a very good signing to me especially as he is free and is a very much proven left back in the Championship after being at Swansea for 2 years where they have most of the time been near or in the top 6. Good that Grayson is improving some of the weaker areas of the squad from last year, Parker being injured certainly didn't help. Interesting to read there that Bessone played and trained with Messi back in his Barcelona days.

Feel free to post your opinions on the deal, even if you're a Leeds fan or not.

Good signing for Leeds, getting some good free's with Paynter and now Bessone signed up

Bessone has been impressive for Swansea the past two seasons but it's all about Angel Rangel :)

Great signing, the price tag adds to this. ;)

I am getting very excited and optimistic about the season ahead now! I know a lot of Leeds fans were complaining about lack of investment for the last few seasons but that now seems to be paying off. Hopefully we'll spend some cash on a dominating centre back, defensive/ball winning midfielder (something we lack so much last season) and a quick, good finishing striker (hopefully Hooper but doubt it, Sharpe would be good too)

so now your not after tommy spurr from us!
good signing tho , your got some good players like Paynter in !
Goodluck this season

Ye I heard about those rumours for Tommy Spurr but I guess things have worked out better for both clubs. You get to keep him and we get a free left back who has been in a team constantly in the top half for the last 2 years. Heres to hoping for a double Yorkshire promotion (I can dream can't I?!)

Back