iArsenal

Reaction score
Ok so I just started a new career with Leeds United and they have a transfer budget of 0 pounds and I was wondering who I should sign and if anyone knows of any good free players. I think I should probably strengthen in the back and the midfield with maybe a good striker alongside Becchio.

Loan players.
Jordan Spence.
Danny Ward.
If united sign him loan conor Wickham.
James forrest.
All should be available on loan.

LB/RB-Fabio (Man U)
CM-Matt James (Man U)
LM-Cleverly (Man U)
CM-Jordan Mutch (Birmingham)

Loan the above.

Last edited:
mate you have got to get Iago Aspas hes available for peanuts like 20 000 from Celta use monthly installments great creative midfielder and pops up with a few cracking goals. In January get Davenport on a free. Wiltord maybe could do a job up front. Boirini on loan from Chelsea is top class.Bruma would help your defence.Try and get Benja on loan from Barca B hes a great team player and makes alot of chances up front he is not a lethal finisher however!

Thanks I will definately take these players into advice.

Aspas is a good player played well for my in my west brom game.Try loaning ruben suarez from lavente.He might cost 600k to buy but i dont know about loaning if you can get him.Plays great as an adv playmaker.Scored 9 goals and had a good few assits in my west brom save as well.

Been doing a season as leeds and i have a few reccomendations. For a striker I would pick up Adriano, got him on a free at the start of my season and hes been really prolific. Scored 28 with Becchio on 20, first and second best scorers in the league with adriano having the most man of the matches aswell. Thats with me still in febuary aswell so plenty more games for them to break the 30 goal mark.

I also bolstered my mildfield with a guy called Yildiray Basturk who seems fairly decent so far, better than johnson and kilkenny at least.

Last edited:
Back