Leeds United 4 - 6 Preston

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 1K

Calum

Reaction score
seen it on the bbc website :O what a game <)

Leeds United 4 - 6 Preston

Preston fought back from 4-1 down to beat Leeds in an extraordinary match. Jon Parkin gave Preston the lead from close range, before Luciano Becchio and Alex Bruce, with headers, and a double from Davide Somma put Leeds in control.
Parkin then buried his second into the bottom left before Keith Treacy pulled it back to 4-3 with a powerful finish.
Preston equalised when Callum Davidson converted from the spot before Parkin slotted in his hat-trick and Iain Hume made sure of the win with a header.

Leeds4-6PrestonFT(HT 4-2)
  • Becchio 15
  • Bruce 20
  • Somma 27
  • Somma 39
  • Parkin 5
  • Parkin 40
  • Treacy 54
  • Davidson (pen) 58
  • Parkin 64
  • Hume 79
game of the season so far?

I wish I would have been their watching it. WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!

That's called fighting spirit and proves you're never out of the game.

Just seen that then mate, unbelievable haha. Cant wait to see the highlights on sky sports news.

wow what a comeback, Darren Ferguson's job is slowly becoming more and more safe.

Watched it via stream... we were ******* terrible.

Can't believe it, gutted. Worse thing is our midfield, providing no cover to the defence. Grayson is on the radio now saying we don't have any holding midfielders, yet we have Amdy Faye on the bench. ****, even Johnson could do a job!

Unbelievable.

yeye we all hate leeds well playepreston, darren fergusons quality,

Leeds, the scum losing to another Fergie. Love it!!!

This, alonng with Bournemouth being second makes me want to **********.

I was there :(

never ever seen such bad defending, from both teams

game of the season? well if you determine that by goals then yes, if by quailty play then no, just neither team could defend, Leeds were just worse at it :(

btw Parkin was excellent though, he looked like a fat kid in playground picking on bruce and collins, collins was terrfied of him!

Got that right stu. Our defence is awful.

What annoys me most is even at 4-1, both teams had chances, Grayson should have seen this and put Faye on.

And why he didnt start Killa is beyond me. He isnt a spectacular player, but he calms our midfield down, without him we are a kick and rush team. Still, I would have taken 10th after 9 games at the beginning of the season, its not too bad.

can see this is gonna turn into we all hate leeds thread, talk about the match, not the fact you hate us (even though we're not famous anymore?)
horrific defeat but one we will learn from. at least we are scoring goals and especially good seeing Somma score again. Beating 2 Fergusons in 1 year would be a bit too much to ask for, wouldn't you agree?

Haha yeah, and at least we beat the right one :)

January 3rd, remember the date,
We beat the team that we ******* hate.
We knocked the scum out the FA Cup,
We're Super Leeds and we're going up!

Losing after being 4-1 up at home is pretty shocking to be honest. Did Sir Alex do the half time team talk for Preston? ;)

Back