Leeds United 'B' Team- A Norwich City Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter ZeusThunder
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

ZeusThunder

Reaction score
This story is a personal challenge, playing as Norwich but only being able to sign Ex-Leeds players, or players currently playing for them. Norwich is known for buying every Leeds player that wants out at the club, but with only 4 players that have played for Leeds currently at the club, (Snodgrass, Johnson, Howson and Luciano Becchio) I also set up a rule that applies for the first 2 seasons: If I have to play Norwich players I will, but I won't sign regens from my academy unless by luck they are born in Leeds, nor will I sign any non-Leeds players. If in the future a regen plays for Leeds, I can sign them.
images

NEW NORWICH BOSS ANNOUNCED- ALREADY OFFENDS FANS
Zeus Thunder, a young 25 year old Welsh manager, has been announced in a shock decision as new Norwich boss. Thunder has already said that he is glad to have the second-greatest job in the world at 'Leeds United's B team', and has stated that he supports Leeds and has every intention of being 'The good little reserve team to the A team'. He has already, in a radical decision, changed the badge of Norwich into a slightly altered version of the Leeds badge. Thunder has already claimed that he will make the Leeds 'B' team the second greatest in the world.

NEW MANAGER REVEALS SHORTLIST

Upon the reveal of Thunder's transfer policy, a shortlist has been revealed, with the likeliness of the player joining the club.

MICAH RICHARDS
Connection to club: Part of Leeds United's Youth Academy as a striker.
Chances of signing: 1/5 Too expensive plus is in the reigning champions side

JAMES MILNER
Connection to club: Part of Leeds relegated side, youngest player in prem. whilst at Leeds
Chances of signing: 1/5 Same with Micah, both with the current champions

AARON LENNON
Connection to club: Played for Leeds in the first season of the championship
Chances of signing: 1/5 In a promising Spurs side. Plus worth about 15 million.

JERMAINE BECKFORD
Connection to club: Scored the winning goal that knocked Manchester United out of the cup and the goal to seal promotion to the championship
Chances of signing: 2/5 currently on loan to Huddersfield, but owned by moneybags Leicester.

FABIAN DELPH
Connection to club: Won League 1 Young Player of the year at Leeds
Chances of signing: 2/5 Very expensive, but if I exploit the market well enough he could sign.

DANNY ROSE
Connection to club: Part of Leeds Youth Academy set up
Chances of signing: 3/5 On loan to Sunderland, but again very expensive

IAN HARTE
Connection to club: Part of the Millennium team that almost won the Europa league.
Chances of signing: 4/5 The deed is almost done according to some sources....

HARRY KEWELL
Connection to club: His amazing displays as a striker at Leeds during the early 2000's earnt him many admirers.
Chances of signing:5/5 Signed

JONATHAN WOODGATE
Connection to club: Started his career here
Chances of signing: 3/5 Cheap, but old.

RIO FERDINAND
Connection to club: Biggest signing and Biggest Sale (£30 Million)
Chances of signing: 1/5 Old, probably retire at Manchester United

These are just some of the names that have cropped up.

Looks interesting, will keep myself up to date.

Back