Leeds United Consortium Takeover!!!!!!

Raikan007

Reaction score
I have successfully got Leeds United promoted to the Premiership moments ago and right after the last game of the season i get a message from my board stating that a group of business men are planning a takeover led by a Adam Harding and if they are successful are planning on employing Alex McLeish as Manager.........

WTF???

hahahahahhaah :S

has this happened to anyone or anything?? how frikkin frustrating!!
finances, everyting is perfect! so i dont understand why they would do something like this with my Promotion???

don't worry buddy. if you done that well with them then there is a very good chance that when the new board comes in they will give you their backing. As long as the fans like you your sorted basically.

shot man, the fans love me and, just seeing what happens as i go, Alex McLeish is managing Scotland at present, so lets hope he just stays there!

lets hope i am manager come Premiership season kick off :p

exactly the same thing happened to me with leeds when i was promoted to the prem. i couldn't make any new signings that summer, so had to wait until the xmas transfer window to buy players. My team were bottom of the prem but i signed akinfeev and fleck then finished 16th. they were going to replace me with dave jones but the chairman was convinced by the board to let me stay!

i hope this does not happen to me, they have placed a "transfer embargo" on the me and the club, also cant sign any players, just hope it does not last as long as yours did!

how much did u pay for akinfeev? how much did u get for seasons transfer budget?

i wonder if its the same as yours, or i will get a "huge" takeover (positive one) with a huge budget with full backing of the board etc.

FM is strange and wonderful, just nipping at the outcome though, will be VERY bleek if i get replaced ...

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

i am screwed, consortium has taken over successfully and wants to replace me as manager with Alex McLeish XD

damnit :'(

i got akinfeev for 9million (third season). they gave me 27 million i think for the budget and full backing but by the time they gave me the money it was too late to buy any players!

awesome man, just been informed by the board that they keeping me on as Manager:D
transfer embargo been lifted and training and youth facilities being upgraded immediately...
awesome :D

They took me over and wanted to replace me with McLeish as well, luckily John Sulllivan beileved i was the correct man to take Leeds foward, Bates was stingy little ***** anyway.

Played as Leeds before, Second season i got the message and midway through the 3rd season the takeover happened.They wanted me out and Southgate in but i kept hold of my job.

Playing again as Leeds now and same thing happened, 3rd season takeover happened but this time there was no mention of replacing me.

Clearly Bates is a money grabbing swine but the new owner seems decent enough, Doesnt mind splashing the cash and all my upgrades have been accepted without much trouble.

i got leeds in the prem and the board taking over kept me and said thank you for your patience in the take over and as the stature of the club has grown so much since i was at the club they had no intention of sacking me anytime soon

This happened to me also in my 3rd season. I won the championship 1st season finished 15th second season in the premiership as well as winning the capital one cup. I then got a message in November of my 3rd season saying they were going to replace me with some spanish dude but i have forgot his name. Anyway i got kept on got giving a wage budget 600k in the green so moved a bit into my transfer budget and ended up with 30million to spend and this helped me finish 3rd place and get champions league football so I'm looking forward to the challenge !!