Leeds United FC-Back to Glory

• Thread starter Thread starter Leeeeeds
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

Leeeeeds

Reaction score
Hey guys this will be my first story, and will be about bringing Leeds back to its former glory. One question though: should I have a big background story, or have it just mainly be about the results, tactics etc. Thanks in advance.

Whatever you have more interest in , i tend to do a bit of both. Started off in extreme detail but then got more into Results , fixtures tactics etc. A personal touch is almost a necessity in my opinion.

My name is Jordan Muncott. I have been a fan of Leeds United for as long as could remember. I've often had day dreams where I am scoring the winning goal for Leeds, or managing Leeds to a Premier League title. On April 30 2011, I attended the final home Leeds game of the season against Burnley. Before the match, there was a trivia game to answer as many questions as you could about Leeds. I got 30 out of 30 questions correct and won season tickets for the next season. On May 28, I received a phone call from Leeds chairman Ken Bates. He asked me if I could meet him later that day to discuss a contract. I could not believe what I was hearing, and later that day I met up with Ken, and put pen to paper on a 3 year deal to manage Leeds United.

Last edited:
Preseason
My very first game in charge of Leeds was against a tough Kilmarnock side. Although we barely got a win, preseason is mainly for testing out players and tactics, so I wasn't worried about their performance.

View attachment 214270

Our next match was against our feeder club Guisely, who are in the Blue Square Bet North. We beat them very convincingly, and our performance was nothing short of what was expected.
View attachment 214271
Our final preseason match was against Dag & Red, where we won 4-1, and free signing Ahmed Soukouna proved to be a good signing as he scored a double.
View attachment 214272
Transfers

View attachment 214288

Back