• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4K

dalling08

Reaction score
please please could someone help me with a leeds united team

advice needed before i start as them
many thanks

I got 1st in Coca Cola league 1 with their starting team.

Though I would suggest asking for a parent club. On the two times I've played with Leeds I had Arsenal and Liverpool as mine, then you can get one of their younger players on Loan who can really help you out.

cheers mate did you not buy 1 player then been reading some of the forums and people have been saying they are having trouble in defence can you not suggest i do anything
many thanks

Get daniel parejo from castilla for 4k
josh lambo for 8k (will join in January)
Darron Gibson on loan from Manchester United

Which positions are you looking for?

Celestine Babayaro is available on a free at left back.

Advice on parent club you should take some good loan players to look out for are:
Newcastle
David Edgar - newcastle
andy Carroll - newcastle (big target man)

Arsenal
Mark Randall - cm arsenal
Marieda - lm arsenal (very good left midfielder)
Jack Wilshire - CM

Man Utd:
Possebon
Fabio
Gibson

Aston Villa:
Delfouns - CF

Spurs:
D Devite : good centre back

Liverpool:
Nemeth - CF

It all depends who your parent club is will be able to help further possibly with the free transfers also if you let me know what positions you're looking for.

Mikey

I am in 3rd season with Leeds, won league 1 and the championship, now in prem, Finding it very tough. I need 2 Centre Halfs desperately, but will have to wait till Jan now. Dont have much dough, about 7m. Any recommendations? Riggott and Huntington are just not good enough, nor is Boaz Myhill.

Yeah? Nice one. I desperately need something. Diego Lugano looks good.What about keepers? I have looked at a few, but need a snip really, a bargain.
Got Smith and Fred upfront, Delph is quality in CM but Lee Cattermole I don't think is experienced enough to be my main DM.

sign kierna westwood for goalkeeper, he doesnt look tht good, but was mint for me

Much appreciated mate. My team was impeccable in first 2 seasons, and I think I done a Mick McCarthy at Sunderland by not bringing in enough experienced signings.

Team at mo: Boaz Myhill, Nacho (quality young spaniard) Huntington, Riggott, Rindaroy (Norweigan bargain) Beckham, Alex, Delph, Edmilson/Cattermole, Fred, Smith.

4-4-2, wonder if I should change.

Last edited:
i would play, 4 3 3, to be honest with you, try and sign possebon as well, it would allow you to play, beckham, cattermole and delph in middle of park,

gk
fullback CB CB FB

DM

CM CM

WINGER WINGER

Striker

this is what i used, you should base your whole future around this formation,

giles barnes was also good for me in first couple of seasons in prem

i have started as leeds and am like 2nd bottom after like 15 games in league one !?
i dunno what i am doing wrong any help?

steve marlet 33 or 34 year old striker hes french, just finished my season with Leeds, finished 1st 10 points clear, won 31 lost 4 and drew 9, un beaten away, this marlet scores a goal a game, his stats dont look the part but hes great, great in league one, but beckford was on fire as i expected.

i also spalshed the cash on cristaldo to partner beckford, and john-joe o'toole from watford is a hidden talent in FM

Try to get rivaldo or ronaldo and whatever u do keep beckford

can i suggest Darron Gibson on loan for Manu to partner Delph in CM if your playing the trusty 442 or anything with 2 CM's. He adds the defensive steel to mid as Delph is all out attack. :)

Cattermole is quality, if you can get him, do it. After my first season he was a wonderkid.

Guindo's amazing, signed him for forest in my 1st season, he got an average rating of 7.3 :D

Back