Benn94

Reaction score
I am playing with leeds united and at the moment, i think my centre back is my top scorer, and all of his have come from corners. My strikers will score every so often but there is definately room for improvement.
I have Luciano Becchio, Davide Somma, Ross Mccormack, Daniel Pacheco, and Billy Paynter to choose from.
I am playing with 2 up front and my question is this:

Who would you pick and what roles and duties would you use?

I pick Luciano Becchio and Daniel Pacheco. I play Becchio as a Deep Lying Forward and Pacheco and an Advanced Forward. I have picked these duties as Becchio is great in the air and in real life, he usually holds the ball up really well. Pacheco is a goal scorer and I thought advanced forward would work fine. But the strikers just arnt working properly?!

Help please!!

Change the strikers.They r **** haha.And get some fast players.They win u games in the lower leagues

Keep the players u have,in the championship the 4-2-4 Il Devasto 10 notches is amazing. Play Becchio on right side of attack and mccormack on left side. Becchio scored 32 and 11 assists and mccormack scored 27 with 20 assists.

I've just finished a season with Leeds, signed a kid on loan called Bakambu. Hes 19 and French, scored 38 goals for me in the season. Also signed Nicky Maynard from Bristol City, helped knock the goals in.

Back