Leeds Update!

• Thread starter Thread starter iDood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

iDood

Reaction score
Okay, so I've finally reached the start of the season, and I was wondering how people would think I would do after my movements in the transfer window. I made some of the buys on recommendation of my scouts, and some, basically just for back-up.

Matt Murray - Wolves - £80k
Pich Atienza - Atletico Madrid - £900k
Andy van der Meyde - Everton - Free
Herman Hreidarsson - Portsmouth - Free
Maikon Leite - Santos - £1.8 million
Robert Lewandowksi - Helsingborg - £900k

I'm pleased at being able to ****** up Lewandowski for such a low price, but the most interesting ones out of that are Pichu Atienza and Maikon Leite. I had seen Pichu before, but I never tried him, so I'm not sure how he will turn out, although my scout liked him. Maikon Leite was found on a random player search, and he looks a good prospect. I'm just hoping he fits into my team well.

Well here goes...

Murray

Murray 4 80k wow!
Wot season r u in.
Great bargain.Good luck in prem

Season two in the Championship. Not going well though. P7 W1 D3 L3. oO) It just got worse. Appiah's requesting a transfer.

Last edited:
im leeds in second season nd im 6 in championship half way thru season lol

Well that's great for you. Want to help then? That was actually what I had asked for, rather than people laughing at me.

who have u sold? nd i got pennant on a free at beginning of season aswell

Last edited:
I sold Becchio, which I realised was a BIG mistake, but I thought I could use the money to bring in someone better. In the end I couldn't. The game has gone now though, I had to reset my PC, so it doesn't really matter too much.

In my Leeds game Becchio didn't perform at all.

becchio isnt performin in the championship so im probz gonna sell him

Yeah Becchoi was really inconsistent for me in League One, and his shooting was pretty wayward, but when Bolton offered £2.5 million for him I thought I should let him go..

Sorry to hijack this thread but HELP ME!!! The board and owner are both being major dicks and I just started my season in the Championship after being promoted. My transfer budget is 386K and my wage difference is 21K p/w. Here is my current squad and as you can see, I need some major overhauling to reach my expectation of a respectable league finish. And to top it all of, they will only allow the scouting of players within Europe!
Here is my squad:
19wj74.jpg

k
iegkgh.jpg

In fairless AARP,

Leeds board are dicks all the time, Ages ago when i got leeds promoted i totally crushed the league and finished with 95+ i think and totally kept the club within dept and ask for a little bit more funds and they didnt give it me:(

You just gotta get on with it and hope you bring in some bargains/Loanies and try finish i respectable midtable finish around 7th-12th then you should be alright. then next season you should be able to get promotion to the premiership.

Back