MAHayward

Reaction score
HELP.

Cant get past 1st season witout getting sacked. Whats the best tactic to use for Leeds?

Cheers

Welcome to the forum!

How would you like to approach the game? Would you prefer getting help setting up à tactic using the Tactics Creator, changing startegy and use shouts as à reaction to what you see on the pitch or would you like to be linked to à plug & play tactic?

Hi,

What i usually do is check to see what role each player plays best in his position and set it to that. But overall i think its the way i play. I like to play creative and fluid football (i.e. barca & Swansea) but they never seem to pick it up. Ive downloaded one tactic (goals galore) but it didnt work very well.

So, thats what you have in the past, what would you like help with here. À strategy with shouts or à link to à download?

Well basically a way to make mine work lol. or if you know a download with similar style. Im not one for shouts, just looking for a great tactic.

The thing about Leeds is that whilst the board wants promotion, the club having à high status and the opponents being likely to play rather cautious with lots Of men behind the ball, the actuall squad is no more than average. In this division, there is very little difference between the teams predicted to finish 2-12. The squad just dont have the keys to open up tight and compact defences.

With this Said, It is still possible to gain promotion, even without using exploiting tactics. Have à look at My " deep 442" or the "deep 42121". One Of them should make you fight in the top an then you can rebuild the squad NeXT season.

( the tactics are found in My sticked tactic thread, use the high and lower press version only )

Also, what databas are you using. The one from 12.2 or one made and uploaded by a user for the 12/13 season ?

Last edited:
Thanks mate i will give it ago. Ive got two strikers in mind that im going to try and get to help me out. Im currently using the 12.2 version. I would use the new updates but i dont want to lose Snodgrass lol.

Good luck. Play cynical this season and once in the prem, you can recruit players ( creative players + hardworking support players)for your creative style Of football