Left 4 dead fans here, anyone getting left 4 dead 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K
D

Deleted member 79730

hi guys my favourite game other than fm is left 4 dead, i am so excited about left 4 dead 2 aswell, share your thoughts on the game and the demo of the 2nd one, anyone play it, if you do give me your gamertag and i will play with you someday

Never played it, i have seen trailers for it and it looks pretty good to be honest but i would buy it and play it for a day and never play it again cause its not my type of game. I am a Fifa, Tomb Raider, Need for speed man and cant really get into games like that

yeah its a very different game nothing else like it out there dont care if people say dead rising or resident evil because on them there is no zombie play, its very fun though, theres this midget guy called the jockey who jumps on your back and controls where you go

It's on my xmas wish list. Loved the first but never had anyone to play with :'(

It's on my xmas wish list. Loved the first but never had anyone to play with :'(
Billy no mates :P Sean always seems to be playing it when im on live,cant you play with him? Or wont he let you?

I never got he first one or played it but i might give this a go.All these brilliant games seen to come out over the same 2 month window,i know its coming up to Xmas but i wish games developers would spread it out more over the year.

He only goes on because Becky makes him...I'll just get Beckers to play with me...oh and gab tiger oO)

Liked the 1st 1 alot will be getting the sequel for sure.

Tried the L4D2 Demo the other day. It feels quite unfinished and I hope it's an early version and that the proper release is better.

Billy no mates :P Sean always seems to be playing it when im on live,cant you play with him? Or wont he let you?

I never got he first one or played it but i might give this a go.All these brilliant games seen to come out over the same 2 month window,i know its coming up to Xmas but i wish games developers would spread it out more over the year.

Yeah Becky loves L4D so whenever I'm playing it's with her.

ha ha so true, and kris i will play lef 4 dead with you if you really want, lol:)

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

boomers are the best infected ( so fat ) lol, and louis is the best survivor says the dumbest ****

I'm sorry but Francis is the best survivor. "I hate vans!" is one of the greatest quotes from a game ever.

francis hates everything lol, i hate lawyers, i hate hospitals, i hate elevators, best quote is from louis
GRABBING PIIIIIIILS

What was the name of the old guy? He was a legend. Carried me though games on countless occasions.

Back