Left back for Vålerenga (Norwegian Premier division)

• Thread starter Thread starter Patrick123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2K

Patrick123

Reaction score
Hi.

I was wondering if anyone had a tip for a good left back for a team in the norwegian league? I can spend about £300.000 - £400.000. Keep in mind, the norwegian league is not one of the most popular ones, so don't tell me to buy Evra, or anything ;)

Maybe try trawling through Low Championship/High League One teams?

Can't really offer much mate. Sorry. :(

Not evra obviously but yeah lower championship/ league one

las palmas have a guy. dont know his name.
Inigo sarasola for real sociedad maybe.
i got him for 60k in my last game

Brian Hamalainen maybe?

He'd get snapped up way too quickly,let alone wouldn't bother joining Valerenga.

Possibly Michael Ball? oO)

On FM 09 I had no trouble signing Vegard Forren to Vålerenga, but maybe things have changed ;)

Michael Ball was actually the first guy I tried to sign, but he was picked up by Hull, sadly.

On FM 09 I had no trouble signing Vegard Forren to Vålerenga, but maybe things have changed ;)

Michael Ball was actually the first guy I tried to sign, but he was picked up by Hull, sadly.

It's only because tonnes of clubs start to make like £3million offers for him and then he chooses the bigger club :P

Here's a shortlist I've made specifically for Vålerenga :)

Amin Nouri does turn out pretty alright though! Lautaro Formica is a very good option; he's free and good.

Lee Hills
Sylvinho
Jeff Hughes (LB/LW)
Joe Bennett
Daniel Jones

Thanks alot for that shortlist, just one question... how do I implement it into the game?

Thanks alot for that shortlist, just one question... how do I implement it into the game?

What I do is paste the downloaded shortlist into the shortlist folder in the Sports Interactive folder, then go to your game -> shortlist -> import shortlist and it'll be there :)

I'm curious, why did you pick Vålerenga?

cesar IBANEZ from atlas around 100k decent young left back

Thanks, I'll try that.

I chose VIF because... well, it's my favourite team and it has been ever since I was a young boy :) Even though I dont live in Oslo.

En by - ett lag ;)

Yeah why don't you look around the North American and South American region, perhaps Fabian Monzon on Loan, i had a good left back with Club America(Mexico) called israel martinez, quite good...

Thanks, I'll try that.

I chose VIF because... well, it's my favourite team and it has been ever since I was a young boy :) Even though I dont live in Oslo.

En by - ett lag ;)

That does explain it;p I live 10 minutes from Ullevål:D

Back