left back threads ???? =S

• Thread starter Thread starter leedsfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3K

leedsfan

Reaction score
hey i have looked countless times on the left back threads and all it seems is a constant notifactions of bale mattock ... ??? why they arent that good atall there stats are nothing special, it just seems to me that there are no real good left backs on the game besides vargas and chiellini.. im baffled by this substances of names.. sooo what im asking is have any of you bleloved football manager fans have any inside knoweldge into who to buy, i.e someone who is, stats wise nothing special but can develope into a real talent or even a nice established left back with no real reputation but is a rock and consistant performer at that role.. ideas and inside info would be amazing.. thanks guy much appreciated (H)(H)(H)

Left footed players of real quality are harder to find than right i'm afraid.

Baines & Mattock might be two options but neither turn out world class. I did have one game where the 16 year old Ibanez from Atlas turned out to be a wonderkid.

marcelo, evra, a.cole, grimi, heinze, maxwell,molinaro, van damme( anderlecht), leandro( palmerias)

Chiellini is the best I've seen if trained to natural LB but De Ceglie also from Juventus does well for me

why has everyone left clichy out?

kolarov is immense, and so is lukovic.

thanks guys helps.. yeah i agree soo hard to find left backs, hopefully on the next game there will be an improvement in tht area.. i only put this thread up because there was no real understanding of the left backs in the game. ppl opinions were out weighed by ambiguous decision on the players given.. also i will check these players out thanks again you lot .. nice one lol <)... i have looked at ibanez and im not too impressed he is priced at 10 mill on my game now in 2014..i have sent bout 3 top class scouts out to find me a few players so should helps.. doing world scouting. you lot have given me a fair number of players to look and and im greatfull cheers again. (H)

Aurelio got average ratings of over 7.20 for my Man City.

Back