Left Mid/Winger

• Thread starter Thread starter fillya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

fillya

Reaction score
Im looking for a LM/Left Sided Winger I sold Di Maria as he is too injury prone and I sold Macgeady as he is not that good I have tried putting a bid for Vela but Arsenal are hard to crack...I have £94M to spend and in the starting transfer window of 2011..

what team are you? and what have you won previously?

Villa and I won the quadruple :)

Arsenal finally accepted my bid for Vela and looks like I got the position covered I also signed Fiorill for back up...I'll just put my team on here and see what else I am missing. :D

Im dissappointed at the lack of home grown players there seems to be in your squad.

personally signing carlos vela and playing left winger is a waste should of signed guardado never fails for me. Nice set of players you got there nice work fillya.

personally signing carlos vela and playing left winger is a waste should of signed guardado never fails for me. Nice set of players you got there nice work fillya.

Yea I just found out that playing Vela on the wing does'nt work I had a look at Guardado but hes way too pricey just signed Defour...now left with 58M does Balotelli do good on the wing Im looking at Obinna also hes got a good amount of pace...

He did brilliant on the wing for me but then again he was setting up Vagner Love and Robinho but it was brilliant play most of the time he had 20 assists and 15 goals in his first season with me, so I would say definate signing.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

I forgot to mention that I agree with the other guy a lot though, you have a major lack of home grown talent. It really isnt a huge deal in this game but I like to use players from the country that I am in which really works well when you are in Italy cause they have fantastic regens.

Thks for the replies guys but I decided to give my bench players the opportuinity to play as I have quite a good bunch of players who can play as wingers..

:)

good left sided players...

the best left sided midfield player i can think of is guardado from deportivo he is young and he will get betteras you go along. Also there is matiaz fernandez from villareal he is a real star...

Back