Left Winger for Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter ippy007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K

ippy007

Reaction score
Need some recommendation...

I am currently Arsenal half way through my second season and I need a new left winger.

Anyone got any recommendations? Was looking at Depay but he signed for Liverpool at the beginning of the season!

Also, I have just signed Thiago Alcantara for £32m - planning on playing him with Ramsey in the middle of the park. What's his best position?

Not sure how much you can spend but:
Julian Brandt
Jack Grealish
Sterling
Marco Reus
Juan Iturbe
Lucas Ocampos
Josh Murphy
Gerard Deulofeu
Hirving Lozano
Bilal Ould-Chikh

Pablo Sarabia
He's Arsenal in season 2. He can do much better than Sarabia. Neymar is usually usually available for about 50 mill up front with other add one totalling about 30+ mill more. If he's to expensive, then Sterling is your best bet. Marco Reus is also another good one, however Sterling and Neymar amend up better. Not sure why you want a left winger when you have Alexis, Cazorla, Chamberlain and Walcott who are all accomplished there or competent. The first this I do is train them there for versatility on the wings. Cazorla is 2 footed, Chambo is strong on his weaker peg and Walcott is fairly strong on his left side.

Danny Welbeck can play on the left pitch as well. Any way, i have like a back up - Ladislav Krejci up 6 to 8 mln. should be cost. The perfect one is Serge Gnabry his PA is very high on FM 15

It really depends on what type of winger you're looking for.

Sadio Mane, El Shaarawy, Bernard, Lorenzo Insigne, Bruma, Xherdan Shaqiri, Andre Ayew.

World class left wing - spare no expense? Ronaldo, Neymar, Sterling, Depay in that order.

Andrija Zivkovic from Partizan, turning into a world beater on my Arsenal save.

I personally like Ricardo Kishna (Ajax). His attributes might not be the best, he's still a youngster, but because of his high flair and speed he's really good in my save as IF-A. Should give him some game time to improve.

Back