akshay10

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I use a proper 4-4-2 formation. I bought Zeman 2 seasons back but he has failed to impress for me. In his first season (2010-11) , he only gave me 7 assists + 4 goals and in the next season (2011-12), he could only come up with 5 goals and 8 assists.

I am looking for a proper left winger. I have 110 Million $ to spend. Got a bid accepted for Bale, but his ***** agent won't enter talks with me!

Could you suggest some good left wingers?

Kranjčar, Modrić
Malouda
Joe Cole
Fabio Coentrao
Balazs Dzsudzsak

& many many more.

Pastore retrained as a amr.. Trust me on this one, play him as inside fwd.. He totally owned the epl defenders while he still was red to the position.. He became natural in less than a year.. Absolutely outstanding..

more expensive option and not tested as aml is my current amr... Aguero.. Kicks @ss as an amr though he should be the same if not better as aml (if you using inside fwds his best foot will become leathal)

Ps on aguero: I used him for like 8 months as a striker and he was gooood, but strangely he got better ratings as a amr even from the start he was only yellow! I think his stats are better for a winger.. Ca t say the same for pastore because I originaly bought him for aml so never used him as Amc.. He rocks though!

Ps2: I am arsenal as well!

Last edited:
Pastore retrained as a amr.. Trust me on this one, play him as inside fwd.. He totally owned the epl defenders while he still was red to the position.. He became natural in less than a year.. Absolutely outstanding..

more expensive option and not tested as aml is my current amr... Aguero.. Kicks @ss as an amr though he should be the same if not better as aml (if you using inside fwds his best foot will become leathal)

Ps on aguero: I used him for like 8 months as a striker and he was gooood, but strangely he got better ratings as a amr even from the start he was only yellow! I think his stats are better for a winger.. Ca t say the same for pastore because I originaly bought him for aml so never used him as Amc.. He rocks though!!
Uhm I think he's looking for a Left winger.

Diego Capel - Sevilla
Eljero Elia - HSV
Zezinho - Santos
Alan Gatagov - Lokomotiv Moscow
Zoran Tosic - CSKA
Lewis Holtby - Schalke
Bryan Ruiz - Fc Twente

I know I already told him to retrain them.. I suggest you to use retraining more often.. I discovered a lot of gems searching players for a position judging them only from stats and not trained positions.. In this arsenal I have 4 retrained players that performs better than all the others and I am 1rst in epl with 13 PTA difference...

James Rodriguez is awesome if you can get him and also Hazard and Elia and do the job there but i would suggest giving Zezinho time to perform there as he can become World Class. :D

Back