Reaction score
Hey guys

Really struggling to think of a really good left winger who would want to join united as i feel nani and deffo park arent up for the job.

i want a youngster who can grow into the role and dont want the usual ashley young etc.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Stu

Stefan Jovetic - Turns into the best on the game mate, if you cant get him then, albin, mata are other options, but definitely jovetic is great.

Gareth Bale all day long.

get Eden hazard... he's also gr8! but seriously Obertan does a decent job with the right training and loads of games as i realised! i couldnt buy a lot cos of the financial restrictions in 1st season bt i still won all cups with the same team. use Obertan and Bebe(after he goes on loan a season)! second season i got hazard.. even though he isnt naturally a left winger, i got him used to it and he was gr8! but i also found out in my game that with the right tactics, Giggs is the best even @ his age! he outshone Nani!

Last edited:
Stevan Jovetic (Fiorentina), though he is injured at the start for 5/6 months......Mata (Valencia)

miralem pjanic
thorgan hazard/eden hazard
steven jovetic (as mentioned) but starts the new game injured :(
possibly neymar?

tbh i find man u too old and the midfield is very poor id suggest offloading all but nani and get some good young stars theres plenty of them.

Eden Hazard and retrain to AML.

In my first season at Liverpool (aged 19) he got 24goals and 28assists in all competitions first season, was an absolute phenomenon.

Alan Gatagov, Diego Capel, Cristian Rodriguez, Yohann Mollo, Mier,