Left Winger

Ubernisation

Reaction score
I'm in my 3rd season with Burnley, and i've just reached the January transfer window. I had an offer from Arsenal for Ochirossi for 20m. I can't really not accept this, but I will need a replacement AML as I don't want to lose that amount of quality witohut replacing it. So can anyone recommend a very good AML of leading prem quality who will be available for 10-15m in the 3rd season.

fransico merida might be decent for bout 5mill

John Fleck was great for me, although that was on the 9.2.0 patch, I haven't played a lot on 9.3.0...

Fleck is appalling on 9.3.0. Go withsomeone like Marquinhos. He makes situations out of nothing.

Ahh, well in the end Oschirossi did not accept the contract from Arsenal, so he is still with me. So this question is null and void >.<

how about juan manuel vargas. the only downside is that he is a d/wb/lm originally a lm but has crossing of 20 and so on. plays for fiorentina. maybe out of your reach but you can try,

buanonotte was outstanding for me, best signing ive made probably. If you can get him that is I had him at the start of my game dunno i he would be available to you now.

I would sign Marquinhos who shouldnt cost you too much and turns out to be amazing.

Also as a left-midfielder not winger you may be able to sign Juan Manuel Vargas who is also excellent.

Maybe find a regen too.

with 10-15mil I'd say get Marquinhos, but then you could probably get Fausto Rossi as well hes not great to begin with but develops into leading prem quality

Back