left winger??

• Thread starter Thread starter thfc20021
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 22K

thfc20021

Reaction score
i sold diego capel and bought quaresma as his replacement but is there any young decent left wingers out there thanks

I signed a guy called ''John Fleck'' was only 16 at the time had decent stats.. report card said he was nearly at the standard of my best attacking midfielder and had the potential to be a leading premiership attacking midfielder

Juan Manuel Mata is best future left winger

I created my own club using data editor and signed Yury Zhirkov for 14M on the first season. He is pure class.

i agree with finn Yury Zhirkov he is fantastic he scored 15 goals for me and set 12 goals up just from crossing!!!

try Ángel Di María for benfica...only 20 years old, and was under 10m looks good so far.... i am arsenal and fans are pleased with him as a signing....bags of potential....

i tried to buy diego Capel in my first season.... he wanted £120,000 a week!!!!!! 20 year old.... not on...hahah

Matias Fernandez is amaazinggg on fm 08
havent got round to buying him on 09 yet though

mark gonzalez who used 2 play 4 liverpool is class and cheap [ 5 mill from betis]
Tosic who plays 4 man u now is 9 mill from partizan.
there my top 2 bargains, but capel and zhirkov r class 4 a little more dough.

i reckon Buonnanonte is amazingbut yeah ballotelli is great 2 as he can play striker aswell

Last edited:
get juan manuel vargas from florentina. great left winger. got 19 assists and 4 goals in his first season for me when i was managing man united

get juan manuel vargas from florentina. great left winger. got 19 assists and 4 goals in his first season for me when i was managing man united

but he is no better than Zoran Tosic who is already at Man Utd

Back