Hurricane83

Reaction score
Hello!

Im in charge in Sevilla(season 2015/2016) and who is the best choise for left winger?

1.Gareth Bale(price 40M):age 26.

2.James Rodriguez(35M);age 24.

Both players are extreamly intersteard to joing in my club.

Please help!Thank you in advance!

James Rodriguez, I love him me. Plus he plays for Porto and Porto = <3

Well id personally prefer Rodriguez but it all depends on how they have developed. Maybe post screenshots of them for us to compare. Also check for Regens as they may be much cheaper and just as good.

Screenshots.

bale.jpg

rodriguez.jpg

There is no better players that i found,i also look for Jovetic,but he sign for Milan.

Tnx.

Rodriguez, much better pace, technique, dribbling, flair which is what wingers need

Bale is more all-around, but Rodriguez looks more like a attacking winger than Bale. Personally I would go for Rodriguez :)

Gareth Bale is an absolute sensation. He scored 8 goals and got 22 assists for me in the season before you with Man City. He was well worth the £50m I paid for him. He missed the last 8 weeks cause he got cropped. He is so buch a better all round winger than Rodriguez.

James Rodriguez is excellent but he is nothing compared to Bale and welsh not columbian which helps with squad restrictions even though Rodriguez will have a Portuguese passport on yours.

I can't believe so many people have said Rodriguez for £35m when you can get Bale for just £5m more. That is a bargain. Gareth Bale definately the better choice unless your stupid.

I'm not biased, its the truth. Rodriguez for £35m HAHAHA. Funny joke.

Just to make sure ...... GARETH BALE

Last edited:
Rodriguez has better speed and attacking attributes so would be my choice. However Bale is more of an all round player. Up to you exactly what type of player you want. If you want an out and out winger go for James. If you want somebody who will build up the play and contribute to your team, go for Bale. Have you looked at Mata, Hazard, Sanchez or even Neymar. Neymar may be a forward but is a beast as an inside forward left. :)