leg breaks

Reaction score
how much impact do they have on player's career's as one of my highest rated prospect that is now 2.5 stars into his potential as had a leg break

how much impact do they have on player's career's as one of my highest rated prospect that is now 2.5 stars into his potential as had a leg break

depends what age, it could **** them up if the age is 19-21. that when you want them to be ready for the first team. but if young they still have time, but willl lose potential most defo.

depends what age, it could **** them up if the age is 19-21. that when you want them to be ready for the first team. but if young they still have time, but willl lose potential most defo.
his age is currently 20 so that dont sound too promising XD

if he is really good, like messi potential. then maybe maybe a quick use of fm live editor to heal him wont hurt anyone.
i dont wanna cheat or i would of done something similar to that
he seem's to have good stats touted as the next bastian schweinstiger (even tho he plays in the hole) seems to be a real consistent regen who also turns up in the big games i've loaned a 4.5 star pa amc whos best attribute is his decision making if my big injury player really drops big time then ill take the option to buy the loaned regen

Quit, Restart. That's at least what the regen would of wanted you to do.

i dont wanna cheat or i would of done something similar to that
he seem's to have good stats touted as the next bastian schweinstiger (even tho he plays in the hole) seems to be a real consistent regen who also turns up in the big games i've loaned a 4.5 star pa amc whos best attribute is his decision making if my big injury player really drops big time then ill take the option to buy the loaned regen

its not really cheating, injuries in this fm are a joke happens at the most stupid time. if its a leg break then healing him is like cheating but on a small scale. cant be compared to editing stats etc...

It's really not possible to decrease PA. The PA is set in stone when the player is generated. However, it will set back development, since players grow the fastest before they hit 24. The time out due to injury along with the time you need to spend to ease the player back into the squad will dent any significant progress.

Back