Nothing extra yet, he says he has 90 players left do, but he's working hard :)

Just realised i aint in this, it because i posted on this i thought i was :L, good luck eveyrone anyway.

Ok cool. Keep up the hard work fbp. Looking forward to this :)

Zoom Zoom...

In the end, both East Stirling Finger Club and Everyone's a Winner lost their last game, so you won the league. We'll see what happens in the real thing, I'm hoping to update the blog later

Hello

Can I just ask a quick question....... who actually came-up with the attributes marking for those players?

Cheers

Hello

Can I just ask a quick question....... who actually came-up with the attributes marking for those players?

Cheers

I made the players myself, using various sources. They aren't as accurate as I would like, but I think they are reasonable

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Great idea. Has been fun following thread too.

No Bobby Charlton though?

Bobby Charlton will be in as one of the draft pick options at the end of the season. Thanks, would be great if you followed the blog too

I made the players myself, using various sources. They aren't as accurate as I would like, but I think they are reasonable

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Bobby Charlton will be in as one of the draft pick options at the end of the season. Thanks, would be great if you followed the blog too

What sort of sources did you use, mate?

Yeah, overall it looks quite good. Although, as a Newcastle fan growing-up watching shearer, I don't think it fairly reflects his attributes.

What sort of sources did you use, mate?

Yeah, overall it looks quite good. Although, as a Newcastle fan growing-up watching shearer, I don't think it fairly reflects his attributes.

At that age, I think it's fair. Bear in mind that he isn't yet at his peak and has the potential to improve a fair bit in terms of his CA/PA difference.

I've updated the blog, and asked a question on the layout and form of the story. I'd like to know if there are any preferences on how I should update it

---------- Post added 22/06/2011 at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was 20/06/2011 at 10:02 PM ----------

Been a few blog updates over the last few days, think I'm going to continue with the current layout for now, with more player screenshots and stuff at the end of each month

FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats - fuelledbypassion - Blogs

---------- Post added 24/06/2011 at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was 22/06/2011 at 04:15 PM ----------

Blog updated: League of Legends | The Story - Blogs - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats
Probably won't be one over the weekend as I have a lot on. 2nd leg of the cup quarter finals to come next:)