T3chnick

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am building a Legends database as well, and I am hoping to bring the best of all times into the game. my initial idea is to start with 5 leagues (Portugal, Germany, England, Italy and Spain) , 1st division of each country, composed by the best players that have ever played in the respective teams (where they had more success in, they would start on the team they had more success with and with the same age of entry to that team (i.e. Zidane had 29 when he joined Real Madrid, that would be his age in the first season)), and a couple of the fans favourites as well. I have finished the Portuguese and English league already - I am from Portugal by the way! - after studying almost player by player - I have to update this to FM 2015 but that's a small piece of work that I will eventually do. Unfortunately, it is a lot of work for just one person - we already have kit makers, face makers etc - so I was hoping that more people would help me to build what I hope it will become the best and most complete Legends database ever. I wont stop with those 5 leagues, I will build other teams outside those 5 leagues (like Celtic, Aberdeen, Din Moscow, CSKA, Shakhtar, Santos, Bocas, River Plate, etc etc etc) and all the best players ever (literally, I want it to be the most complete database ever). At the moment, I am working on the Premier League. Would you be interested in helping this project, maybe by working on either one of the other 2 leagues?

I have had some good feedback from people who tested the English and Portuguese classic leagues in Portugal. I tried to recreate all the players exactly the way they used to play with some good results. I warn you, this is supposed to be the most detailed database with classic players that you wil ever see and we do follow high standards.

I am currently in the middle of building the spanish league as well, so any help with either the German or Italian league, or eventually even another league that you would like, we would be really appreciated, as we don't have as much time as we used to and we would really like to finish this great idea. We aleady have most of the squads built on a text file but we need more people who would like to help us on the editor side of things.

If you are interested, please PM me, I will be happy to explain you this idea way more detailed. I am looking forward to hear from you.

If you are looking for some motivation, just imagine managing your club/country with the best players they ever had, against the best players there ever were (literally, since 1880 in some cases). World cups with Brazil composed by Pele, Garrincha, Jairzinho, Socrates, Zico, Ronaldo... An argentinian squad composed by Messi, Maradona, Diego Simeone, Passarella, Redondo... Portugal composed by Eusebio, Figo, C. Ronaldo, Futre, Baia... Champions league with teams like Man Utd (Bobby Charlton, Schmeichel, Beckham, George Best..), Real Madrid (Di Stefano, Paco Gento, Zidane, Redondo, Santamaria..), Bayern Munich (Beckenbauer, Lothar Matthaus, Sepp Maier), Barcelona (Messi, Guardiola, Kubala, Ronaldinho, Koeman..), Benfica (Eusebio, Simoes, Rui Costa, Humberto Coelho..), and some other legends like Yashin, Higuita, and so on...

Many thanks,
T3ch

This looks fun, i could help you out with Crotian clubs if you like to have them in you're database.
If Henry is at arsenal could i be tester? :)