tazz1966

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone was going to make a legends database for FM15. i had it in previous ones and loved it

Somebody is bound to make one sooner or later (hopefully sooner)

Where did zou find that database_I would like to follow development and contribute

A while ago, maybe FM 09 or 10, a guy named Chielini at the SI forums made one. I've been transferring it over from version to version, and trying to clean it up each time. Adding players, switching ages and reputations, etc. If there's anything you'd like to see or if I'm missing anything, let me know. Otherwise, there is no dedicated thread or anything.

I usually will add 15-20 players a week in addition to tinkering with other things to try to get them right. For instance, I cannot edit Bobby Charlton or Duncan Edwards. I mess around with them in the editor, save it, but then when starting a game nothing has changed. Still trying to figure that out.

Edit position for Rene Higuita, change it to goalkeeper.And Guiseppe Pancaro to right defender.Luciano Zauri from central defender to left/right defender.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. I have made these changes and more. I'll do a bunch more and upload the newer version in a day or two. Some of the attributes and ages, contracts and retirements get jumbled when switching from version to version so let me know if anything else looks off.

Just a quick note that I've updated changes to players as well as adding more. The link can still be found on the first page of this thread.

Hi, for Cagliari can add the players who won the championship in 1969/70(this team http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unione_Sportiva_Cagliari_1969-1970) and more left enzo francescoli by OL, Muzzi by Rome and Matteoli by Como because these are Cagliari's legends , change oliveira and fonseca by staff at players and add Roberto Boninsegna... I hope i haved helped you :)

Last edited:
The newest version is the link on page 1, updated to Dec 21st. As far as current players go, most are still in the game. A lot are younger, and a lot are on the clubs they began with. Hazard at Lille, Modric at Dinamo, etc.

Updated again - more players added, more players tweaked. Link on first page.

Please use the default database if you try this out - not the 15.3 version. Thanks.

I too have loved the Chiellini database for years and have tried to update it as new FMs have come out, but yours is better. Embarrassingly enough, I cannot figure out where to put the file you have provided. Help would be welcome.

I too have loved the Chiellini database for years and have tried to update it as new FMs have come out, but yours is better. Embarrassingly enough, I cannot figure out where to put the file you have provided. Help would be welcome.

put it into your editor data folder :D

Good stuff Dynamite, approx how many legends are in the database?