tomatelsson

Reaction score
Hello football managers. I am a newcomer here and straightaway to the story forum. I hope you'll love it and will follow the plot with me. If you find my vocabulary limited, you are right; this is also a reason to drop some lines in this story and enhance it with practice. Sorry for that in advance. Correct me freely — no problems with this.
Not so long till Football manager 23 will be available, and I had some concerns about starting or not a new career. So it is pretty unexpected for me to choose so extravagantly way to play.
It will be a fantasy save merging two database addons:
1) World Super League combines all the world's top clubs in one pyramid.
2) Legends of this beautiful game. One thousand fifty legendary football players all over the world.

I want to clash the best of the best. The best teams and the best players ever. What can go wrong?

Quite exciting about this save, to be honest. I'm going to play for Shakhtar Donetsk till FM23. The club I am supporting IRL and not playing for them in Football Manager because it is too easy. Well, now it is way too dissimilar.
soccer-fc-shakhtar-donetsk-emblem-logo-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

We have 74.2M pounds for transfers and about 170K p/w available for wages. And for these goodies, we must pay with the result: top half in Tier 2 World Super League division called Serie A and decent results in all cups we are playing. Also, club culture contains playing attacking football (which is good), signing Brazilians (eh, I'd like to buy without limiting), and developing our youngsters (I love this).

Maybe someone thinks it is too easy to play in Tier 2 with such money. But. Firstly, we do not have any legends in our squad. It's a little bit pity. Sokolovskyi and Staruhin are worthy. Second, look at this table. Many of these clubs have legendary talents in their teams.

We are playing in 2nd tier. In a group called Serie A. As you can see it is quite challenging ...PNG

See that green highlight for the champion? It doesn't mean you are promoted. First place leads to playoffs. But there's still an exciting system for continental competitions. The first two teams will play in the Champions League. Second to tenth - in Europa league and 13th - 16th in Conference league.

The story will run as I think at the momentum. Imagine this is a podcast or stream where the speaker comments on what he is doing or planning. Let's go.

Current squad overview.
GK. We have two decent keepers, and Trubin is undoubtedly a starter.
GK. We have two decent keepers and Trubin surely starter..PNG

DL. We need to improve this for sure. Matvienko is more DC if you ask me.
DL. We need to improve this for sure. Matvienko is more DC as for me..PNG

DR. Dodo is a superb option, but this position is short-benched.
DR. Dodo is awesome option, but this position is shortbenched..PNG

DC. Not happy here at all. Proper, but we will face legendary players, and I think this line is in trouble.
DC. Totally bot happy here. Decent, but we will face legendary players here..PNG

DMC. Not bad, we have Marcos Antonio, but I'll think about improvements here.
DMC. Not bad, we have Marcos Antonio, but I'll think about improvements here..PNG

MC. Same faces. If I'll choose to play with one DM and two MCs... I need to add someone.
MC. Same faces. if I'll choose to play with one DMC and two MC's... Need to add someone deffen...PNG

AML. Quite good fillement. David Neres, Solomon, Mudryk, who improved a lot IRL, and youngster Sudakov, who showed progress too.
AML. Quite good fillement. David Neres, Solomon and Mudryk who improver IRL this season a lot....PNG

AMR. Same guys and Tete. All young and hungry.
AMR. Same guys and Tete. All young and hungry..PNG

AMC. Equals to AML position.
AMC. Equals to AML position..PNG

ST. And here's a problem. Traore and Fernando are good, but not sure good enough to face ballers whom we will meet soon. Junior Moraes is 34 and injured.
ST. And here's a problems. Traore and Fernando are good, but not sure good enough to face ball...PNG

At this point, I am ready to improve in almost every position. Maybe I will save money for the goalie and not pay much for the right defender sub. A striker or two is a priority for us. Let's see who I can get.

And if you wonder who I can try to pick with my 74.2M transfer budget, here are some names I am scouting now: Jari Litmanen, Kick Smith, Salvatore Baghi, Zbigniew Bonek, Ruud van Nistelrooij, Carlos Valderrama, Diego Milito, Jordi Alba, Ricardo Quaresma, Dunga, Igor Belanov, Marcos Senna, Fernando Couto, Fernandinho, Roberto Ayala, Diego Forlan, Luis Figo, Marc Overmars... So many other legends too.

Ask me, comment, interact, be friendly or toxic - welcome.

Attachments

• soccer-fc-shakhtar-donetsk-emblem-logo-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    soccer-fc-shakhtar-donetsk-emblem-logo-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 29
At this point, I have offered contracts to free agents DR Fritz Tarp (26y.o.) and Brazilian DC Germano (23 y.o.).
Also sent a request for:
defenders Jerzy Gorgon (21 y.o.) and Bixente Lizarazu (19 y.o.)
midfielders Aron Winter (19 y.o.), Carlos Valderrama (20 y.o.), Wesley Sneijder (18 y.o.), David Silva (18 y.o.), Luis Figo (19 y.o.), Jari Litmanen (19 y.o.)
and strikers Careca (20 y.o.), Pauli Jorgensen (26 y.o.), Bebeto (20 y.o.) and Diego Forlan (18 y.o.).

By the way, Bebeto has been one of my favourite strikers since WC 1994 in the USA, where he was in pair with Romario and Rai as AMC. This trio was unstoppable. If you didn't see it, here are all of Brazil's goals in good quality (
).

Some clubs want such players as Manor Solomon, Maycon, Pedrinho, and Ismaily. That’s excellent news because I will be glad to sell them and buy some more legends. Solomon will go for sure. The question is price. We’re in close negotiations with Standard Liege.

Transfers in ✅

And after lengthy negotiations, exactly perfectionist Bebeto becomes our first signing for 20.5M pounds. I wish to get Dunga as well. Romario costs too much. Maybe one day.
001.PNG

The second player that will enhance us is the famous Colombian midfielder, Carlos Valderrama from Union Magdalena, for only 5M.
002.PNG

The next one is 18 y.o. Diego Forlan for 11M. Skilful, almost like Bebeto.
003.PNG

Maybe 20M is too much for a player who is now 3rd option on position DL? Nah, it’s Bixente Lizarazu and Ismaily with one leg in Brazil.
004.PNG

Sorry to say I don’t remember MC/AMC Krasimir Balakov. Pretty sure he is from Hristo Stoichkov era. Anyway, only 3.5M, and he is in the team.
005.PNG

We are in contract negotiations with this AMR; we get Emerson for 20M. One more great player in midfield.
006.PNG

Maybe we overpaid for striker Careca. It’s 25M, but I wanted Bebeto - Careca duo if Forlan will flop at the start.
007.PNG

To say frankly, I don't like my DC signing Bulent Korkmaz for 9M. A central defender is the most challenging position to improve for me now. Everyone declines contracts.
008.PNG

And here he comes. 25M for 50% of Luis Figo and many other future fees. Yeah, and he is the one who has a release fee equal to ~ 73M.
009.PNG

Luka Modric is in for 11.75M. Believe he is not ready for the first team, but we all know he will be soon.
010.PNG

God, it was so long. Finally, at last, we closed Dunga deal for 10.75M. Now we have two World Cup ‘94 winners, and maybe Leonardo will join us too.
011.PNG

Frank de Boer for 26.5M. Yeah, that much for a defender who accepted the contract. Desperately still trying to get one more dutch in this line.
012.PNG

It was a double promise to de Boer to buy a defender and Dutch. I want to bring Stam, by the way - he is not scouted yet, and Barry Hulshoff is still decent.
013.PNG

Transfers out ❌

Alan Patrick goes out to Nacional for about 8M And Manor Solomon in Liege for 31.5M. I wanted 35-36M, but still happy.
Fernando moves to Sporting for a lower lath price of 13.5M and Tete for 31.75M to Brugge. Tete is one of those who I wanted to save, but he was unhappy when I declined Brugge's bid, and I expect to get a legendary replacement.
Maycon moved to Valencia to free some money. I’ll try to replace him with Modric, who somehow valued three stars versus four Maycon stars.
Lassina Traore to PSV for 23M. Easy sell because we have Bebeto and Forlan.
Pedrinho to Porto 17M - OKish
David Neres to Newcastle 45.5M - Overpaid. Great deal
Ismaily to Santos 6M - wanted more but needed fast money to close a mega deal.

Top scorer odds:
  1. Silvio Piola - Lazio
  2. Angelo Schiavio - Bologna
  3. Oleg Blokhin - Dynamo Kyiv
  4. Metin Oktay - Galatasaray
  5. Sergey Ilyin - Dynamo Moscow
What a list. At this point, Shakhtar's odds place him in 4th position after Lazio, Fiorentina and full of beasts Bologna.

Top youngsters odds:
  1. Alessandro Nesta - Lazio
  2. Roberto Baggio - Fiorentina
  3. Andriy Shevchenko - Dynamo Kyiv
  4. Michael Laudrup - Lazio
  5. Careca - Shakhtar
  6. Anatoly Demyanenko - Dynamo Kiev
This list is even more impressive than the top goalscorer prognosis.

Game 1. Serie A.

And the season's first game against our biggest rivals - Dynamo Kyiv. Important game and it will be a pretty comprehensive report.

Dynamo Kyiv: Manager Valeri Lobanovski*
GK Rudakov* - DL Demyanenko*, DC Syrota, DC Zabarnyi, DR Bessonov* - MC Mykhaylychenko*, MC Kolotov* - AML Blokhin*, AMC Buialsky, AMR Tsygankov - SC Shevchenko*

Shakhtar Donetsk:
GK Trubin - DL Matvienko, DC De Boer*, DC Hulshoff*(c), DR Dodo - MC Valderrama*, MC Marcos Antonio - AML Mudryk, AMR Figo* - SC Bebeto*, SC Careca*
(Subs: Piatov, Marlon, Emerson, Forlan, Lizarazu, Balakov, Sudakov, Kryvtsov, Stepanenko, Vitao, Korkmaz, Dunga)
Asterix for legendary players.

5’
pen scored.gif
1-0 Shevchenko (pen) after Marcos Antonio's foul on Demyanenko
16’
goal.gif
1-1 Marcos Antonio (Bebeto)
35’
goal.gif
1-2 Careca (Matvienko)
46’
sub.gif
sub Mudryk (6.6) out, Sudakov in
61’
sub.gif
sub Valderrama (7.0) out, Dunga in
80’
sub.gif
sub Figo (7.3) out, Balakov in
85’
pen scored.gif
1-3 Careca (pen) after Sudakov fell in the box

It wasn't easy at all. But what is Lazio doing? Silvio Piola stop it.
Game 1.PNG

I have some more players on my radar. Such as AMR Sjaak Swart, AMRLC’s Jose Antonio Reyes and Arda Turan.

Attachments

• 007.PNG
    007.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 23
Short update.

Game 2. Serie A
001 game 2.PNG

Good. We had 35 shots and 17 on target with xG 4.34 versus 0.36 for Galatasaray. Careca, Bebeto and later Forlan struggled against Fernando Muslera to score more.

002 tour.PNG
Piola is unstoppable. Baggio scores again.

Game 3. Serie A
003 game 3.PNG

Dynamo Moscow has several legends, and the biggest is their goalkeeper Lev Yashin nicknamed Black Spider. The only GK who has Ballon D’Or. He was the best on the pitch. Not an easy win, satisfied. 3-4 weeks injury for Mudryk, and we have only Sudakov in this position. Maybe I’ll play diamond in midfield with Figo or Balakov as AMC or will buy somebody who can AML.

004 tour.PNG

005.PNG

****, this guy can play too. Fantastic versatility.

Pretty fast deal, and we have Mudryk replacement - 18 y.o. Nani for 7.75M and 40% from the next sale. First training and one-week injury. Ok, diamond tactic.
006.PNG

Game 4. Serie A
007 game 4.PNG

Classically FMd. An outsider from the bottom of the table had one chance and almost won.

008 tour.PNG

We are loaned DR Josimar as a sub for Dodo. He is a legend, but Dodo is much better. We still have a 37M budget and the last day of the transfer window, but better to wait until winter or the following year.

Europa League. Game 1
009 EL game 1.PNG

Here we faced young Benzema and Jean Tigana. No easy games so far - this one was even. Luis Figo is out for 3 to 4 weeks.

Super League Cup
001.PNG

I thought it would not be an easy game. I forgot how clinically strong some of the teams might be. Sao Paolo attacking line is monstrous. Trubin was outstanding and created score differences. Since we have injured Figo and Mudryk, Nani played right wing, and Bebeto was AML with Forlan - Careca striking duo. The first game where Forlan was good or even terrific - 2+1.

Game 5. Serie A.
002 game 5.PNG

We definitely need attaching midfielders. I plan to sell Marcos Antonio soon to get more money for someone Figo level. At this particular game, we were much better. Olympiacos scored more than they should.
003.PNG

Europa League.
004.PNG

One more draw in Europe. Legendary Poul Tist Nielsen smashed us in the first half, but we had an advantage after he had a little injury and was substituted. After the game was confirmed, Polish striker Wlodzimierz Lubanski signed only for 6M. He is much better than Careca and Bebeto (if you can believe to scouts) and too cheap to decline this deal. Maybe I’ll use Bebeto as AML more often and Lubanski as a striker. At the end of the day, I want to sell him and will try to get Romario.

Super League Cup
005.PNG

We’re going forward and were pretty lucky this time. Careca had two goals and two assists. Teams fate is on his shoulders. Another guy joining us soon is Ruud van Nistelrooij for a 4.6M fee from Den Bosch.

Game 6. Serie A
006.PNG

At last, we had a match without any problems.
007.PNG

Europa League.
008.PNG

We’re good in Serie A and worst in Europa. So maybe I’ll rotate the team to push in this tournament.

Super League Cup
009.PNG

And we’re out. Juventus is the biggest club we have faced so far. Parola, Gentile, Tardelli, Bettega, Del Piero, Boniperti, Causio. Crazy. Surprisingly Shakhtar holds out till penalties.

Game 7. Serie A
010.PNG

Not happy with scoring. Too many wasted chances today. Mudryk is out for four weeks.
011.PNG

Game 8. Seria A
012.PNG

Just score. Attacking is good. Add better finishing and no problems.
013.PNG

Europa League
014.PNG

We’re back on track in the Europa League. Forlan is not stable, but when in a mood - he is unstoppable. 3+1, 10.0 rating.
Racing 7pts, Lyon 7pts, Shakhtar 5 pts, Kobenhavn 2 pts.

FA Cup
015.PNG

Instantly Forlan confirmed he was not ready to play more often. Nani is out for five weeks.

Game 9. Serie A
016.PNG

Again great game for Diego Forlan. I played against the underdog, and there was broad rotation.
017.PNG

Thinking about how to boost my team, I see that we need more players and top legends quite soon like Romario I mentioned before or guys who can be developed fast enough - Ronaldo (R9) or Ronaldinho. The problem is that their price is out of range for me. Well, I think I can try to generate money by buying cheap legends, developing them with games or loans, and selling them.
Pele’s fee started from 244M and R9’s 180M. Romario today is 75-116M. Also, I have an option with Tostao, valued at 63-95M. All these sums are too much for me now, but if I can moneyball for a purpose to get guys like this, it would be awesome. Here are only Brazilians because of club philosophy, but still happy to get other players I admire.

By the way, since we have 2 WC ‘94 players, let's check who is also in the game from that squad.

GK Taffalef, DR Jorjinho, DM Mauro Silva, AMC Rai, SC Romario, SC Ronaldo, DC Aldair, DR Cafu, WL Leonardo. Quite many are here. Maybe now all are my transfer targets, lol.

Europa League
018.PNG

Everything interesting was in the first half, and zero highlights in the second. Bebeto is out for a week.
Standings: Lyon 10pts, Shakhtar 8 pts, Racing 7pts, Kobenhavn 2pts. The final game in this group is away against Racing.

FA Cup.
019.PNG

Pretty easy win with wide rotation.

Game 10. Serie A
001.PNG

It looks like we've found our game, and even rotated squad can smash teams. Lecce is 15th, but still. Lazio has Piola, and this guy doesn’t want to give us any chances.
002.PNG

Europa League
003.PNG

Somehow we almost won this group after an awful start. Shakhtar and Lyon are qualified for the latest stages.

Game 11. Serie A
004.PNG

Unexpected loss. Zvonimir Boban and (surprisingly) Gavi created many chances, and we were more underdogs than a team who wanted to win.
005.PNG

Game 12. Serie A
006.PNG

Not good at all. Minimum highlight that we created and a lot of hard work for Trubin. Sudakov was injured for three to four weeks.
007.PNG

FA Cup
008.PNG

Mental-strong win. We had double xG than Leeds and still had problems scoring, but Nani placed a goal when needed.

Game 13. Serie A
009.PNG

What a flop. We were the worst side, and now we’re downed at a table.
010.PNG

After the game on the training ground, Frank de Boer was injured, and he is out for four months. That’s really, really bad. The transfer window is opening in a week, and I need a replacement.

Here’s what happens when you try to sign someone for free. lol
011.PNG

Game 14. Serie A
012.PNG

4.08 xG and only two hardly scored goals. Not happy with Forlan and his performance. Today's man of the match is Luis Figo, with a 9.4 score.
013.PNG

The transfer window is opened, and we have six new players in for a moderate price.
  1. Włodzimierz Lubanski. 5M. 22 y.o. Polish elite striker. He was valued as good as Careca by our scouts. And look at his technical skills.
    Wlodzimierz Lubanski.PNG
  2. Peter Schmeichel. 500K. 20 y.o. Danish wonderkid goalkeeper. Yes, we have Trubin, who was outstanding. But come on. You can't resist paying 500K for wonderkid and legend. And also some clubs want Trubin, so maybe I’ll sell him.
    Peter Schmeichel.PNG
  3. Ruud van Nistelrooij. 3.9M. Dutch 19 y.o. wonderkid striker. To be honest, Ruud is one of those guys I want to sell later. I’ll send him or Forlan on loan soon, and one of them will in a year or two. Maybe earlier.
    Ruud van Nistelrooij.PNG
  4. Wladyslaw Zmuda. 3.5M. 21 y.o. Polish elite centre-back. This one is to replace the injured de Boer. Excellent skill set.
    Wladyslaw Zmuda.PNG
  5. Jari Litmanen. 2.5M. 19 y.o. Finnesh woderkid miedfielder. Instant loan planned and will see him or Modrich stay with us longer.
    Jari Litmanen.PNG
  6. Grzegorz Lato. 4.2M. 21 y.o. Polish elite winger. He can play AMR, where Figo is a solid starter. Grzegorz is valued at the same level as Luis. Low cost, big wages.
    Grzegorz Lato.PNG
    So far, he will play right-wing. Luis Figo on both flanks. Lato is the first option to sell because of wages. By the way, G.Lato has a golden boot from World Cup 1974 in Germany. Scored winner against Brazil to win a bronze medal. Lubanski and Zmuda also were here. And I am trying to get another central defender from that team. Polish stars of that era are incredibly undervalued.

The first player out is Marlon. 20M to Argentinos Juniors. All those six guys cost a summary of about 19.5M. And even Shakhtar needs central defenders, I assume this deal is good. The biggest problem of this transfer window is to save Dodo and Matvienko. Because too many grands want them. Such as Barcelona and Inter Milan. So far, I need him.

FA Cup
014.PNG

Good game to check newcomers in the game. Also, Careca, Bebeto, Valderrama, and Figo need some rest. GK Schmeichel (6.9), DC Zmuda (7.5), MC Litmanen (8.4 MoM), AMR Lato (6.8), SC van Nistelrooij (6.6) and SC Lubanski (6.6) are in starting squad. Impressive start for Litmanen, who scored a penalty spot after Lato was pushed. And then Zmuda placed his name on the scoreboard after the corner, which was crossed by Litmanen too.

Europa League. First leg
015.PNG

Zero legends in the start for Besiktas and eight of eleven for Shakhtar. Predetermined result. Three assists by Luis Figo.

Game 15. Serie A
016.PNG

Tough one. Peter Schmeichel was forced to show all he’s got.
017.PNG

Europa League. Second leg
018.PNG

Full rotation after 6-1 in the first game. Nani 1+2.

Game 16. Serie A
019.PNG

Hammered. I am delighted with Lubanski’s scoring ability so far. Loaned out Modric to Sparta Prague. It’s hard to find time for him in Shakhtar so far.
020.PNG

Game 17. Serie A
021.PNG

It looks like we need to win all games until the end of the tournament because Lazio is invincible.
022.PNG

Attachments

• 002.PNG
    002.PNG
    907.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 009.PNG
    009.PNG
    152.3 KB · Views: 17
We have sold Marcos Antonio to Benfica for 34M. His current price is about 38. So maybe underpaid a bit. I am thinking of investing a major part of this sum in bringing a left/right defender.

Game 18. Serie A
001.PNG

Now we are ahead of our today's opponent in the standings. I wasn't expecting such an easy win, but I take it. Careca 2+2.
002.PNG

Right after the game, Forlan moved on loan to Alanyaspor.

Before continuing, I want to hold a small vote about future transfers; this time, I feel it might be the most critical decision this year. You can feel yourself as one of the board members :)

What we have:

Four days till the transfer window closes.

We have two mega offers. Maybe I can get even more money.
  • 99M for Careca from PSG plus bonuses
  • 76M for Luis Figo from Barcelona plus 20% from the future sale

Figo and Careca are our best players.

SC Careca 21 y.o. played 27 games, scored 26 goals, 10 assists, rating 7.87
AMRL Luis Figo 19 y.o. played 24 games, scored 4 goals, 10 assists, rating 7.50
  1. Careca subs:
    1. Lubanski - a newcomer, scores good (6 games at start, 6 goals, 1 assist).
    2. van Nistelrooij - a newcomer, played on subs and quite stable so far (6 games on sub, 4 goals, 1 assist)
    3. Junior Moraes - goes out after the season, 0 games and came back not so long ago after an injury
    4. Bebeto - decent scorer who played last games as AML (25 games, 13 goals, 8 assists)
    5. Sudakov - is not ready to be SC IMO (17 games on subs, 2 goals, 1 assist)
    6. Forlan (loaned out, not available)
  2. Luis Figo subs:
    1. Lato - a newcomer. Excellent start from this guy (6 games, 2 goals, 5 assists)
    2. Nani - he is a more substitution player so far. Not always good (7{19} games, 2 goals, 3 assists)
    3. Mudryk - same as Nani (14{6} games, 3 goals, 3 assists)
  3. Possible players in:
    1. SC. We can get a lot of players.
      1. Brazilians Romario (~70-90M), Adriano (~40-49M), Tostao (~70-100M), Leonidas (~87-104M) - fit to club philosophy
      2. Others Schiavio (~36-56M), Dalglish (~55-88M), Lineker(~60-73M)
      3. Cheap option Dusan Bajevic (~2-7M)
    2. AMR.
      1. Brazilians Leivinha (~23-29M), Garrincha (~55-85M), Jairzinho(~63-96M) - fit to club philosophy
      2. Littbarski (~55-69M), Sas (~22-29M)
      3. Cheap option ***-Kun Cha (~1-5M)

Welcome to vote here. https://forms.gle/J5JftUh7qdYRJ3gy9
YVM_SM.png

I hope some votes will be present here soon because I want to continue ASAP and don't want to take responsibility lol

Ok. We have 60% to sell both and 40 to sell Careca only.
SC prioritised Romario and Schiavio (60%), Adriano and Bajevic (40%), Leonidas and Lineker (20%).
AMR priorities Levinha, Garrincha and Littbarski (60%), ***-Kun Cha (20%).

So Luis Figo is out for 78M and 20% from the next transfer fee to Barcelona. 50% of the profit goes to Sporting. Massive 26.5M.
I am trying to sign SC Romario, AMRC Littbarski and, as second choice Adriano and Leivinha.

FA Cup
003.PNG

Last game for Careca, and it wasn't good for him and the team. We’re out. Careca moves to PSG for 109M. I hope Romario will sign a contract before the window closes. Or else it would be catastrophic.

Yes, he is coming! TBH Romario is one of my favourite strikers of all time. With van Basten and Batistuta. In my childhood, I trained hard to perform his signature moves, quick spins and sudden shot in a far corner.
Romario.PNG

Europa League. First leg.
004.PNG

Good game for Brazilians. All WC ‘94 winners scored in this game. Well done.

We didn't bout nobody to replace Figo. Players rejected contracts, and some teams did too. So, before the window closed, contracts were not signed. But we will get some guys after their contract expires and summer signings.
Future transfers: DC Jerzy Gorgon 4.5M, AMRC David Villa 22M, MC/AMC Antonin Panenka 70K compensation, SC Ivan Hitrec free, DL Ladislav Novak 70K compensation.

Game 19. Serie A
005.PNG

The most significant Ukrainian derby is named Classical against the legendary Lobanovsky team. And we started badly with the disallowed Romario goal and Valderrama’s red card. Still, the game was drawish, and we were just unlucky when Sheva scored after the corner in injury time.
006.PNG

Europa League. Second leg
007.PNG

We were Ok in the first half, but then we crumbled somehow. Luckily Bebeto scored. Leverkusen almost created a miracle.

If you wanted to know what the best player of all time looks like.
Pele.PNG

Game 20. Serie A
008.PNG

It was a rotated squad, but it was still an easy win.
009.PNG

Game 21. Serie A
010.PNG

Usually, you can’t score a lot to Yashin. Happy we were able. Lazio, Lazio. How to beat them.
011.PNG

Game 22. Serie A
012.PNG

Easy win. Now we’re waiting for Lazio's result. Potentially -6 points. -3 so far.
013.PNG

Game 23. Serie A
014.PNG

Dodo was injured and out for 3-4 weeks. In the following season, we are desperately in need of side defenders. Next game is against Lazio.
015.PNG

Game 24. Serie A
016.PNG

Hammered. I have risked putting in starting eleven Mudryk over Bebeto and Bondar over Zmuda. Somehow it worked. We had four times bigger xG. Mudryk 1+1 and the man of the match award.
017.PNG

Europa league. First leg
018.PNG

We had some chances to score more, but if FM decided you should lose, you lost.

Attachments

• Pele.PNG
    Pele.PNG
    270.8 KB · Views: 14
Game 25. Serie A.
001.PNG

It was a bit experimental squad for the game with underdogs. However, some players had their debut. Somehow Lazio lost their game, and now we have some chances.
002.PNG

Europa League. Second leg.
003.PNG

Tough challenge after the fast Spurs’ goal. I need to say we were much better and should be scored much more. Anyway, the penalty series is a lottery. Nani and Mudryk are both injured for a month.

Game 26. Serie A.
004.PNG

Twelve more wins, and we will have a chance to promote. I’m happy with Jari Litmanen signing. The best signing of the winter.
005.PNG

Game 27. Serie A.
006.PNG

Roberto Baggio was godlike. We won but did not deserve it.
007.PNG

Again about future transfers, just in case I’ve skipped someone earlier.
DC Jerzy Gorgon 4.5M, DL Ladislav Novak 70K, MC/AMCR David Silva 22M, M/AMC Antonin Panenka 70K, AMLC Abedi Pele 1M, AML/SC Ivan Hitrec Free. Later I’ll put their screenshots.
We needed the right defender. I was thinking about Cafu and Dani Alves.

Game 28. Serie A.
008.PNG

At last, de Boer and Ruud came back after injuries.
009.PNG

Game 29. Serie A.
010.PNG

Fenerbahce almost stole points in a game with Lazio, but not with our luck. Anyway, now we have a better goal difference and are placed first.
011.PNG

Game 30. Serie A.
012.PNG

What a failure. Emerson, what the ****! Lazio won, of course.
013.PNG

Game 31. Serie A.
014.PNG

We were too close to losing points again. The second game in a row with a player sent off, plus Romario is out for a week or two. Lazio is destroying everyone.
015.PNG

Game 32. Serie A.
016.PNG

Another hard win for Lazio and us. The next game is against Romans, and I have a bad feeling about it.
017.PNG

Game 33. Serie A.
018.PNG

OMG, we had so many challenging games, and Lazio smashed everyone. My boys have ‘important matches’ equal to 200 minimum!
019.PNG

Game 34. Serie A.
020.PNG

Now we can look forward and not follow Lazio’s results. Score, win, and that’s all. Simple.
021.PNG

Game 35. Serie A.
022.PNG

Three more games. Come on!
023.PNG

Game 36. Serie A.
024.PNG

Romario did his job. Emerson again failed the game. This time - penalty.
025.PNG

Game 37. Serie A.
026.PNG

The very last game of the season against strong Bologna. Only a win can guarantee a playoff.
027.PNG

Game 38. Serie A.
028.PNG

Terrible start, but Romario equlized fast and later hammered the Italians. Lazio placed draw and clear second place!
029.PNG

Finale table
030.PNG

In the play-off, we will play against Leicester. Some legends in their squad: Gordon Banks, Harry Kewell, Walter Gomez and Garry Lineker. Tough.

Play-off Final
031.PNG

One more dramatic game! Twice we equalised, and Jari Litmanen brought us a promotion! In other pairings Ajax 2 - 0 Boca Juniors (Koeman, Cruijff), and Flamengo 4 - 1 Monaco (Zizinho, De Arrascaeta, Puskak, Puskas - Berardi).
032.PNG

Premiere league final table
Barcelona celebrates the championship. Arsenal, Dortmund and Porto are relegated. I am wondering about Arsenal's relegation. So many legends are there.
033.PNG

Attachments

• 002.PNG
    002.PNG
    744 KB · Views: 14