Legends Team take on Premier League

BrutalZ

Reaction score
I will be creating a team of just past footballing legends and competing in the premier league with them. I First I'm looking for suggestions for each position. Suggestions please in this format Position: First Team Player/ Sub Player/ Reserve Player/ Youth Player ie. GK Lev Yashin /Gordon Banks/ Dino Zoff/ Peter Schmeichel

Positions I'm looking for now:

Goalkeeper: Lev Yashin (T3h Greatest), Gordon Banks, Dino Zoff, Peter Schmeichel (lolz Schmeichel and Zoff were popular)
Right-Back:

Last edited:
dunno for goalkeeper but for striker u could have eric cantona or the legend george best

i think tht peter shilton is a must be

Clemence, Banks, Schmeichel, Groberlaar, Southall

you must have yev yashin, the only keeper to ever win the ballon'dor

pure legend

maradonna pele puskas hagi beckenbaur cruijff zico van basten stoitchkov

Wow this is a really good idea. Just please do research! Don't just come out with a bunch of random players.. If you manage to pull this off then I can't wait to play it :p

Right Backs now just so you know. And please just post right backs not pele and maradona and the rest i'm not there yet :p Got Jose Nasazzi on my mind... Pure class, Carlos Alberto Torres too... I'm doing research as well by the way

becenbeaur , voller, platini , valderrama , romario , Garrincha , Michel Platini,Franco Baresi , Karl-Heinz Rummenigge , Hugo Sanchez,Emilio Butragueño , Jairzinho , Rene Higuita

any of the above are true legends to there nations