iGary

Reaction score
Starting a season with Leicester. 8m budget. Need quality players. Just going to beef up the squad.

Btw what tactic would you use?

i had a really good game with leicester once, i signed
kadlec (975k, AWESOME)
bressan (170k, by far the best centre attackin midfielder for that money awesome)
a williams (couple mil, great centre back)
geremi (free, great squad player)
and personally i dont believe in loans so i sent yakubu back to everton and adjusted my budget because he was on 55k a week and hogging al the wages lol that way you get extra transfers and you can buy him if ya like he signs for less wages and everton actually put him on transfer market for just under 3 mil i think :)

make sure when buyin kadlec or bressan you give them slightly higher signing on fee and wages or they go elsewhere

get niakhaichyk from FC Bate.

play anywhere in midfield, good for any Premiership team, top class for any championship team, becomes worth about 15mil and you can get him for 400k at start of game

i just finished my first season with Leicester and my tactic seemed to work really well for them. Heres the players I signed:

D.Verkhovstov - CB for Naftan for 550k
Chris Eagles - Burnley winger for 4mil (pivotal in my promotion)
Kim Won-Sik - Free transfer just look in the South Korea youth squad to find him
Jiri Bilek - DM for Kaiserslauten for 2.3mil

If you do get promoted then trust me on this, next season is a ***** to buy players because all the loan signings have gone back to thier clubs leaving you with a small squad. If you need any help just gimme a shout.

Definatly buy Chris Eagles. Steve Finnan on free is great to rotate with Kyle Naughton in the Championship and cup games. Simone Barone is a good ball winning midfielder to rotate with Yuki Abe too. Another player I bought in was Mista, who assists alot, but gets quite a few goals in too, I finished 2nd in the championship, despite mid season injury crisis.

Back