coolguyrko

Reaction score
Ok so I need help putting the last few pieces of my squad together and I need predictions.
I need a prediction on where you think this team will come in its first season in the prem.
View attachment 191155
That is probably the way I will line up my squad most of the time.
Signings this season.
Fazio £475k
Krancjar Ln Fee £975k
Enyeama Free

if I avoid relegation I get £34.5m plus £500k for wages
If I finish mid table I get £43m plus £550k
I think I could finish mid table but I dont want the pressure of setting it any higher.What do you guys think.

Signings.
I will be using this tactic or a variation of it so I dont need wingers but where do you think I need to strenghten.
I think I need 1 or 2 prem quality strikers.Maybe 1 midfielder and a back up LB(Missed out on Mattock he went to Bolton on loan)

So does anyone have a predicition on where I might come so I can decide which to choose and does anyone have any recommendations on who I should sign.

I think with a nice tactic and some quality signings you can choose mid table finish. As for signings i advice you to sign:
LB- Masilela, Alex Sandro, Lee Wallace, Emiliano Papa, Jeremy Morel.
MC-Owen Hargreaves (free), Mohamed Diamé, Bressan, Adam Vass, Server Jeparov.
ST- Lacina Tráore, Christian Benitez, Wallyson, Wellington Paulista, Kleber(Palmeiras).

I have Vass and Im monitoring Benitez at the moment.Will take a look at some of the Left backs.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I had Macheda and Welbeck on loan last season.I dont know if they would join permanently but apparently a combined bid of £17m means I could land both of them. £12m for Macheda and £5m for Welbeck.

Last edited:
I have Vass and Im monitoring Benitez at the moment.Will take a look at some of the Left backs.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I had Macheda and Welbeck on loan last season.I dont know if they would join permanently but apparently a combined bid of £17m means I could land both of them. £12m for Macheda and £5 for Welbeck.

There are better options for that price. You could get Connor Wickham who is better than Macheda and Welbeck and he's cheaper. Also, take a look at the relegated teams, i could get some good players for a cheaper price.

I think you may want to have wingers and play 4-5-1 with counter attacking stratergy for most games so that your defence has more protection, but when you play a team you should beat then you should use the tactic you have

There are better options for that price. You could get Connor Wickham who is better than Macheda and Welbeck and he's cheaper. Also, take a look at the relegated teams, i could get some good players for a cheaper price.
I have LFC latest summer update so Wickham is too expensive and the 3 teams that got relegated are QPR Swansea and Norwich so the only good player I can get is Adel Taarbt.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I think you may want to have wingers and play 4-5-1 with counter attacking stratergy for most games so that your defence has more protection, but when you play a team you should beat then you should use the tactic you have
Im not really sure.Ever since 11.3 has been released I have never been able to sucessfully use a 4-5-1 with any team I have used.

Back