Leicester City 1st season 4.9M, V11.3

• Thread starter Thread starter JoeyTurton
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K

JoeyTurton

Reaction score
placed a bid for smithies, samuel, kadlec, need other players to help me gain promotion!

st - leigh griffiths
cm - peter luccin/ousmane dabo

CB- Loan Smalling, Sebastian Toro, Fernando Tobio, Christian Ramos- Universidad.
CM- Thorgan Hazard, Gueida Fofana.
ST- Garra Dembele, Cedric Bakambu.

i signed fyvie from aberdeen along with craig conway and andrew driver for the wings and lee wallace at left back.

i singed a nigerian for central midfield but cant remember his name. along the lines of nejmstad-ish. he is out of contract at the start, played for newcastle couple of years ago. edu as well just as extra back up.

it is the striker im lacking now. missed out on kadlec and bakambu.

however, scored 15 goals in first 3 competetive games. vassel and yakuba both getting hattricks and braces. new wingers looking great as well.

i had 6m to spend however?

I got Jay bothroyd for 1.8 million for Leicester. also get Lansbury on loa.

Vassell is ripping the **** so far. He almost makes it feel like I'm cheating. Something crazy like 16 goals in first 11 league games.

i signed fyvie from aberdeen along with craig conway and andrew driver for the wings and lee wallace at left back.

i singed a nigerian for central midfield but cant remember his name. along the lines of nejmstad-ish. he is out of contract at the start, played for newcastle couple of years ago. edu as well just as extra back up.

it is the striker im lacking now. missed out on kadlec and bakambu.

however, scored 15 goals in first 3 competetive games. vassel and yakuba both getting hattricks and braces. new wingers looking great as well.

i had 6m to spend however?

His name is Geremi.

Galeano for some argentian club for CB is class. For CM how about N'zonzi for 2-3m if he'll come

Yeah you are completely right. I got nationality wrong and name a mile off. Well done for fixing my mistake.

Suddenly from scoring endless goals iv scored none and been hammered in last 4 games.

Back