leicester city 4th season

• Thread starter Thread starter joshb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

joshb

Reaction score
hi all i really need your help i am currently 5th place in the championship with leicester and i am looking to bring in some top quality players that will join i have a limit of 35k wages and i have 18 million to spend what do you guys reccomend please write back guys im hopin to get this team in the premier league and want to do it in my first season

i was thinking myself that they ad a board takeover and i adjusted the wage budget and now have 45k but what players can you reccomend to me im not really fussed on certain position as i am looking to improve the full squad and get promoted without having to go to the playoffs

Post up a screenshot of your current squad and we'll see if we can help you and tell us your weaknesses.

ok cheers i know how to do it now i will post my screenshots when i get back to mypc

i dont really know how the club got that money but i was well impressed when i took that job ive also had a small extension built to the ground as well i think it can hold about 5000 more

Back