Leicester City - AMR & ST

• Thread starter Thread starter Zanekk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

Zanekk

Reaction score
Hej, i building a team with Leicester, and i'm looking forward to buy a lot of good players, i just can't find anyone suitable for AMR(I tried Mauro Rosales, but he can't get that work permit) and for ST i will probably try with Jonathan Cristaldo, but maybe has anyone better idea or anyone has experience with Cristaldo???

Tnx a lot :)
ciaoooo :D

AMR - Spas Delev(can play both sides), Gai Assulin(free), Jeffren, James Shea, Luca Tremolada
ST - Vaclav Kadlec or loan in Jordan Ayew(bang in 17 goals for my Newcastle)

AMR - Spas Delev(can play both sides), Gai Assulin(free), Jeffren, James O'Shea, Luca Tremolada
ST - Vaclav Kadlec or loan in Jordan Ayew(bang in 17 goals for my Newcastle)

If you mean James O'Shea which I corrected in perception...
The man is a beast! Im only near the end of my first season, and the lad is pushing out Super Sebastian Larsson!

Tnx guys, you help me a looooot :)))

Have fun :) čaooo :D

Im doing a Leicester game at the minute and i think youll find that Matty Fryatt, Darius Vassell and Martyn Waghorn all bag loads of goals in the Championship and as for right wing then Paul Gallagher is awesome in the first year (and currently doing well for me in second year).

I brought Sebastian Blanco for £6m from Lanus. (£2m after 50 League Apps).

In my opinion buy at the back with Leicester. My back 5 at the minute is ....
GK - Kieran Westwood (from Coventry (£1.1m)
DR - Kirk Broadfoot (£400k from Rangers)
DC - Jack Hobbs
DC - Danny Wilson (£4m from Liverpool)
DL - George Elokobi (£900k from Wolves)

Really solid. I won the Carling Cup last year (Year 1) and FA Cup semi-finalists but in the league i got to Play-Off final before losing to Jimmy Kebe i mean Reading. This year i went out of Europa League after the group stage. Quarters in the Carling Cup and i decided to surrender in the FA Cup against Wigan to concentrate on the league because id played around 30+ games before the FA Cup even came around.

Be careful in the second year financially because they dont give you the same money again unless you get promoted so good luck mate. LEICESTERSHIRE LA LA LA, LEICESTERSHIRE LA LA LA!

Where on earth did you get £12.4 million with Leicester?? Even winning with your achievements, the Board spend most winnings on clearing the debt - this from my experience having won the Championship with Leicester and won the Carling cup...

Macheda is sensational in the Championship.

Where on earth did you get £12.4 million with Leicester?? Even winning with your achievements, the Board spend most winnings on clearing the debt - this from my experience having won the Championship with Leicester and won the Carling cup...

Macheda is sensational in the Championship.

I dodgy dealed Sebastian Blanco, i only paid £2m or £4m outright. And i won the cup cause i rekon there is a glitch or something. Man Utd played all kids in the final as well.
Ive just finished my 2nd season now and im in the Premier League. £15m budget :D
Signed Andy Carroll (free)
Yaya Sanogo (£8m)
Maynor Figueroa (£2.4m)
Jermaine Jenas (free)
Jeffren (free)
Dean Bouzanis (free)
Just about to get Lukman Haruna (£3m outright - £5m after 40 games)

Thank you very much...so i finnaly build the team:

My First eleven:
GK - Fabian Carini (Free)
DR - Coelho (Free)
DL - Bordachev (1.2M)
DC - Hobbs
DC - Verkhovtsov (0.7M)
DMC - Yuki Abe
MC - Enzo Maresca (Free)
MC - Andy King
AMR - Adam Hammil (1.4M)
AML - Maxime Lestienne (1.8M)