outcast

Reaction score
Hiya,I have started with Leicester on the 11.3 patch. (H)
Cancelled all my friendly games in order to take a longer look at new signings and who to sell etc,have 8m to spend and want to mainly spend it on youth but if a good player comes along for the right price then i will sign them regardless of age :P

None of these players have officialy signed for me as of yet so please tell me if i am making a mistake in signing them and i will cancel the deal,don't want any flops if i can help it.

So here we go...

FREE TRANSFERS
Sylvinho. (offers huge experience and a good player on low wages)
Steve Finnan (Again,experience,maybe not a first teamer but low risk money wise.)

BIDS ACCEPTED
Alex Smithies, (675k,good goalkeeper and young,plenty of room to develop and cheap...)

Ryan Mcgowan, (1.2m,never heard of him but his stats look great for a youngster and i like the look of him)

Tom Cairney, (2.8m and Conrad Logan,good player and young,looking at his stats looks like hes ready for first team already)

Anthony Pilkington (1m,still young,22 and always turns out to be good for me,in need of a player like him anyway)

Connor Wickham (2m upfront,3m over 48 month,only 17,big name and expected to do well and could turn out to be a star if played properly.)

BIDS WAITING TO BE ACCEPTED
Alex Oxdale Chamberlin (800k,16 years old,cheapish fee and wages and looks like one for the future,again could prove to be a star in a few year,worth a cheeky bid|)

So how am i doing? Should i cancel any deals and who are the best players available for me to get???

Hope this is the right section,thanks :P:P:P:P:P

Last edited:
They all look good for championship level.

By the way Ryan McGowan is a good player. I always sign him at championship level but he can usually be bought for less than 1.2m.

i would offload a few of they're players and get slyvester igboun scored 23 first season with leicster for me or amara diane if he on your game who scored 34 in first

Back