Punkterad

Reaction score
Hello, I'm starting a new career with leicster, but I need to bring in new players to get a promotion CB RB and wingers. Any tips? i got around 10 million euro to spend

Anton Ferdinand,I cant remember his name but the right winger for Elfsborg in Sweden is good for 1m

Players for Championship Teams

GK - Alex Smithies (Huddersfield) 20 year old GK with great potential, always very solid for me, even plays well in premiership too. will cost around 950k - 1.2mil. once again can play around with his offer and make so you pay less at once and pay most over time.

GK - Timo Hildebrand (Free) 31 year old, Solid keeper, may ask for high wages + High competition to sign him.

RB - Andreas Hinkel (Free) 28, Awsome for championship/lower prem teams.

RB - Carlos Diogo (Free) 26 year old, great for championship level and stats rise.

LB - Stephen Jordan (Free) 28 year old, Solid Championship LB.

LB - Greg Cunningham (Man City) on loan is very consistant in championship, not sure if he is loaned out already on update tho, one to look at tho.

CB - Malkhaz Asatiani (Free) 28 year old, Great in the air and stats still rise till 31 given the right training. great free buy.

CM/DM - Adam Vass (Brescia) 21 year old, natural in both DM and CM (his more DM stats) will cost you 800k-925k but when you see his stats for that price you will see he is bargain and only young.

AMC/MC - Bressan (BATE) 21 year old 4 star for most championship sides, 170k and you can buy him, bargain. He's perfect set piecetaker too.

AMC - Juliano Spadacio (Free) 29 year old brazilian, does a fine job been your brazilian playmaker.

AML - James Mcfadden (Free) 27 year old, Premiership quality, Can be used as backup for Striker also.

AML - Dusan Tadic (FC Groningen) 21 year old wizzkid down the left, Has potential to be next Gareth bale, will set you back 2.9/3mil.

AML/AMR - Pavel Niakhaichyk (BATE) 22 year old Winger, natural in both AML & AMR, Great player in championship. Can cost upto 1.2mil, but if you can offer a deal after so many games/goals etc you can save paying till you have been promoted etc.

AMR - El-Hadji Diouf (Free) 29 year old, Premiership quality, good for a year or 2.

ST - Federico Macheda (Man utd) if you can manage to loan him out, in championship he is fantastic, 25+ goals a season with ease.

ST - Mista (Free) knocking on abit at 31, and wages could be a slight issue, but for a season or so, he can be a real machine up front to get you up to prem.

ST - Darwin Quintero (Santos Laguna) 1.2mil, Lethal poacher, will get 30+ a season for sure, Can lose out for him sometime to higher teams

Hope these helped you.
(H)

Last edited:
Finished a season with Leicester recently (finished 1st), recommend Dale Jennings (Striker) - will cost about 700k. Got me 20 goals and Man U offered 5mil at the end of the season for him!

Others:

Neil Danns (CM)
Matt Mills (CB)
Josh McEachran (CM)