mala1985

Reaction score
Ive scouted this guy and ive checked theres no other threads on him.
hes got finishing 18 dribbling 16 composure 16 and most importantly he knows where the back of the net is i was just wondering if anyone else has signed him or if hes any good on other peoples saves

He plays originally for Dundee? Dosen't he?
If so, he'll be a bargain on FM11 considering their finances!
If I'm thinking of the right one, he's a good player.

I've never signed him before.
But here he is in my save.

8 seasons into my game he's been a Scottish nomad flying through different teams each season, he's nothing special on mine, lower premier league team at best.

on my current stevenage save in the year 2015 he is playing for crystal palce in the championship and has scored 83 goals in 4 seasons for them and 16 of them goals where in the premier league :)

I loaned him out when I was Palermo last season, he was pretty decent

Having seen him play week in week out he is a fantastic player and will be a big player for Scotland in the future. Clinical on FM.

He has a mnimum release clause of 1 million, meaning that's how cheap you can pick him up unless he gets a new contract

Heard of him before, tried to sign him once or twice with lower-league teams but just tells them to **** off basically.

Can't see him being that good on FM11 either.

yea i signed him for coventry city he got about 40 goals in the championship and 20-25 each season in the premiership absolutely fantastic goalscorer for me, this is using no exploits etc. play him as a poacher and he is lethal highy reccomended

I have him for Southampton, i signed him in January in my first season and he scored 7league goals in 14appearences and helped me win promotion. Now im in the Championship and im in February and he has scored 18goals in 27 appearences in all competitions. Excellent buy and a must of you are a smaller prem club or even down to league 1 if you have the cash. Ugly ****** though.

im dundee and on my 4th season Griffiths is worth 1.9 mill and scores 20+ goals for a side battling relegation

banging for my wolves in fm 11 for the 1st season,i set him as a poacher ;)

yeah put him on the left as a poacher beside an advanced forward. Works wonders!

Always buy him if I'm a low premier league team, championship, or a big League 1 team. Can turn into a goal machine with the right training and tactics.

option:i never ever train a placed shot to him,his form become weaker once he mastered that placed shot in my save :(

Is that herpes on that pic :D

This is on of the best strikers in FM :D