Lennon set to make Spurs return

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 564

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham and England winger Aaron Lennon looks set to make his comeback against Manchester United on Saturday after almost four months out injured.

More...

Great news.

Hopefully he makes a great performance, his World Cup hopes might be doubtful.. But I think he should go!

wont make any difference tomorrow, lennon against evra? i know who im backing.

I hope he comes straight back into his 9 - 1 Wigan form.

he'll only be on the bench though :/

He'sway better than evra at attacking, and is great at crossing.

Indeed, I'd be very surprised if he has any more part to play against United than a 20 minute impact sub.

I won't bother about his performance in the match with United, the one with City is the most vital for us to catch 4th place.

He'sway better than evra at attacking, and is great at crossing.

no, i ment lennon attacking against evra, im not comparing the two players and anyways, lennon should be better at attacking seing as lennon as an attacking player ;) im more fearful of bale tomorrow!

Gives us another outlet to attack. Hope he is back on the form that he showed before the injury.

wont make any difference tomorrow, lennon against evra? i know who im backing.

So you think evra will be able to handle lennon :/ he probably will tomoro due to lennon not playing in 5 months but what happened in the carling cup final? Im pretty sure Lennon shat all over him lol

One hit, Lennon down and you'll hate ever so much Evra after that.

im more than confident evra can and will cope with lennon. regardless what he did to him during the carling cup

im more than confident evra can and will cope with lennon. regardless what he did to him during the carling cup

yes tomorrow he will as lennon is still lacking match fitness but when hes back he will run evra into the ground mate

I'm just glad he might play a part in our end of season run-in. He's been sorely missed for width, and recently we've played all our wide passing out left. It'd be nice to be able to utilise both sides of the pitch to stretch our opposition.

Back