Lescott wants exit from Everton

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 578

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Defender Joleon Lescott, who is being targeted by Manchester City, tells Everton he wants to leave but is yet to hand in an official transfer request, BBC Sport understands.

More...

Thats what i like to see Joleon,loyalty to the team and manager that have made you a star.

the lure of 100k a week is too much for most men

hes a great player!!! but looks like everton are gettin the perfect replacement in senderos LOL what a numpty

everything moyes has done for the club has been brilliant.......until now! wtf would he want senderos for lescott?

if i was him i would rather stay at everton even if man city pay much higher wages

if they sign senderos for 6mill and sell lescott for 20 mill its probley all that 14 mill they will have for other players? but dose he need it?

Thats what i like to see Joleon,loyalty to the team and manager that have made you a star.
Could not agree more....

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Just another money grabbing rooney i just hope they give mr moyes all the money so he can strengthen the squad joleon will be a great loss but we would be worse off if we lost jagielka and he seems to be a lot more loyal character. If any one can get the best out of senderos it is moyes you watch him turn into a world class defender under his guidance and you watch lescott become very average....In moyes we trust!!!!!! COYB....

not good news for the blue scousers but great news for the richer half of manchester. lescott is a brilliant defender and will stregnen the city defence massivly.

if i was him i would rather stay at everton even if man city pay much higher wages

Yes, I'm sure you would take the moral high ground

Could not agree more....

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Just another money grabbing rooney i just hope they give mr moyes all the money so he can strengthen the squad joleon will be a great loss but we would be worse off if we lost jagielka and he seems to be a lot more loyal character. If any one can get the best out of senderos it is moyes you watch him turn into a world class defender under his guidance and you watch lescott become very average....In moyes we trust!!!!!! COYB....

to be honest if i was an Everton fan i would be delighted to get what will end up 20m for him

I agree Kris,20 million for a guy with a strange hairline and forehead is very good business.

So the Klingon might move to Eastlands but is too afraid of Gollum to hand in a transfer request?

I think it's good business for the blues to get rid if he wants to go and they get a decent replacement in. Any blues around who know how much Jo would cost at the end of this season? Wouldn't imagine it would be anywhere near the 18 million he cost Manchester City in any case.

Back