fmmanager23

Reaction score
HI, it's january and i'm in my first season with Napoli. i am currently well behind my goal of qualifying for the Europa League and am on the verge of the sack so i need some players who will make an INSTANT impact. Please suggest as i am in deep trouble. I don't mind how much but preferably below 10 mil and they don't need to be a youngster. Just a player with a lot of talent!! Cheers:)

yaya sanogo is a good striker good stats huge potential too,
eric torres could be useful fairly explosive player
what positions do you need?

Try Lorenzo Crestig.

Tbh mate, you've got a great team, you probably just need to try different tactics out. With the right tactic players like Cavani and Hamsik are awesome, just try some different options rather than buy players. They could potentially take too long to play well in the squad.

if your main playmaker isn't hamsik and cavani isn't averaging at least a goal every one and a half games (should really be more than that even, arguably one of the top three strikers on the game) then change tactics. Just a suggestion about Italian league in general, any players you sign that have pace will tear the league apart, the league is at pedestrian pace and opposition can't cope with this.

change your tactics, go to a barca style 433, zuniga (if you still have him) RB, cannavaro, campagnaro CB's, then dossena LB. gargano DM, hamsik CM advanced playmaker, inler CM ball winning, support duty. then lavezzi LW inside forward. maggio RW support, cavani ST target man attack. do a fast paced attacking game. short passing, retain possession, control, fluid philosophy, give lavezzi, hamsik and cavani lots of creative freedom.