Let's Play Football Manager 2012 - Youtube Series. (It's Back!)

Don't have a youtube account so how about Blackburn?

Funny you mention blackburn mate, thats the suggestion I gave on the video.
By using the editor, put Blackburn, Wolves + Bolton/QPR (Whoever goe's down) in the championship.
Obviously putting Reading, Southampton + West ham/Blackpool (Whoever goe's up) in the Premier League.

The idea was to take one of the relegated cclubs and try to take them back into the Premier League and make them become a dominate force.

What would people think of that idea?

Funny you mention blackburn mate, thats the suggestion I gave on the video.
By using the editor, put Blackburn, Wolves + Bolton/QPR (Whoever goe's down) in the championship.
Obviously putting Reading, Southampton + West ham/Blackpool (Whoever goe's up) in the Premier League.

The idea was to take one of the relegated cclubs and try to take them back into the Premier League and make them become a dominate force.

What would people think of that idea?
Sounds good

Sounds good

I've already done the editor, well i've got it ready - but cant start anything until im certain West Ham/Blackpool comes up.

But yeah, it's probs a good idea il do.

Anyone one else got any other suggestions they would like to see?

Portsmouth, bring back to prem and healthy finances

Sounds a good idea, but there is already someone doing that exact series right now.
Im actually subscribed to him, if your interested il link you to his videos.

Any other suggestions? While im waiting on suggestions and replies to my video. Im currently doing a watdford save.

What would people think about that?

But yeah, comment on the video and like and subsrcibe if you can!

Either do a journey around europe starting at the bottom(sunday league-bsp) or do a one club journey from bottom to top(Wrexham or Hayes and yeading are nice teams to use)

Back