Let's Play Football Manager 2012 - Youtube Series.

Van Tournhout

Reaction score
Yeah, that's right - i've decided to join the youtube sensation and make my own series.

The link to the first video is below, which is the introduction and where Im allowing you to choose what team I shall go.

Any subscribers or likes will be massively appreciated.

So yeah, check it out. Let me know what you think.

Let's Play Football Manager 2012 - Introduction. - YouTube

Giving this a slight bump, to make sure people check it out.

Just need a slight boost to get me going.

All subscriptions and likes are highly appreciated.

have you started anything yet? or is it just the introduction that you have loaded up so far? If you haven't started I'd suggest taking a 'wee' look at some of the challenges set up here on base maybe that'll give you an idea of what to do and could also keep more people interested in following along with your video updates.

As a suggestion I'd upload the video's directly to fm-base that'll still increase your views I believe and will probably get a few more people clicking on the play button.

Good luck man i'll keep popping by to see.

have you started anything yet? or is it just the introduction that you have loaded up so far? If you haven't started I'd suggest taking a 'wee' look at some of the challenges set up here on base maybe that'll give you an idea of what to do and could also keep more people interested in following along with your video updates.

As a suggestion I'd upload the video's directly to fm-base that'll still increase your views I believe and will probably get a few more people clicking on the play button.

Good luck man i'll keep popping by to see.

Cheers mate haha.

"Wee" - i see what you did there!

Yeah, just going to stick in England/Scotland for various reasons I said on the video.
It's just an introduction video, so not started anything so far mate.

Cheers for the help mate and if I dont get much feedback on what people want to see, then yeah il look about the forums.

I'd vote for a personal favourite in Scotland of mine to suggest for you to start with, and thats East Stirlingshire. Also looks interesting and I will follow :)

I'd vote for a personal favourite in Scotland of mine to suggest for you to start with, and thats East Stirlingshire. Also looks interesting and I will follow :)

Sounds a good one, i've got to be honest.

If you dont mind guys, if you'se can also like and suscribe my videos on youtube.

Even leave comments on there aswell.

Basically I'm stuck downloading files such as game addons and additional leagues and its winding me up a treat! I download a file, then it doesn't even let me open it... I know you have to save it into an editor file but that's about it. Can you help me out please? I'd appreciate it!

Just generally asking... I've posted on loads of threads, private messaged people but had nothing back... Don't mean to go off topic on your post, just it's winding me up that I can't play with scenarios and extra leagues on! Can you help me?

Not really sure if im being honest, I mean when you download it - it should save.

You do know you need to unzip the file right? Using winzip?

Cheers mate haha.

"Wee" - i see what you did there!

Yeah, just going to stick in England/Scotland for various reasons I said on the video.
It's just an introduction video, so not started anything so far mate.

Cheers for the help mate and if I dont get much feedback on what people want to see, then yeah il look about the forums.

I'll subscribe do your youtube account. Take a look at my challenge I set up, I know a few of the current challengers would watch the videos.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/challenges-scenarios/88423-gary-speed-tribute-challenge.html

:D good luck man I'll be a guest star if you want.

I'll subscribe do your youtube account. Take a look at my challenge I set up, I know a few of the current challengers would watch the videos.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/challenges-scenarios/88423-gary-speed-tribute-challenge.html

:D good luck man I'll be a guest star if you want.

Alright mate, yeah mate sounds good..

If you could subscribe up, that would be much appreciated

Yeah, il defo consider it mate - seems like nobodys leaving comments on the video haha!

If people could leave suggestions of what they want to see on the video, that would be great!

Just watched all 4 mate really good :) didnt like the rangers joke but al let you away with it since am enjoying the series:) keep up the good work

Sounds like it could be a good one :-) I'll subscribe on Youtube so I can follow it!
One wee thing is your mic seems a bit quiet so it might be worth tweaking the settings or something so that you can be heard more clearly, other than that good luck mate seems like a good start!

Back