Let's Play (My QPR Career)

• Thread starter Thread starter MrKronos
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 11K

MrKronos

Reaction score
Welcome.

This is my story, I've started a career as the manager of Queens Park Rangers. This is a career, I will take Q.P.R to the top if at all possible.

Stay with me on my road to success, through all the bumps and through all the highs.

As this is my career, if I get fired (which I doubt) I will continue my story with whatever club will take me.

This is my Legend.

---------- Post added 03/11/2011 at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was 02/11/2011 at 04:57 AM ----------

Okay at the end of the Transfer Window I've brought in 4 players:

Paul Robinson
Ivan Klasnic
Alessandro Noselli
Federicho Macheda (Loan)

And sold 3 players.

We got off to a terrible start during August mainly because I hadn't had a chance to replace the sold players, we dropped to last pretty quickly, losing 6-0 to Chelsea.

Last 3 games have been good, drawing with Liverpool and Everton in the league and drawing with Man City in the League Cup.

My last game was Wigan and my first win of the season, a Shawn Wright Phillips goal from some extraordinary wing play.

As a team I can see them already making an effort and finally starting to attack, I will keep you updated.

Last edited:
December 31st - Start Of Transfer Window Update:

We've made excellent progress winning 4 out of the last 6 games, only losing to Arsenal and Tottenham.

My favourite win being against Stoke, we went 1-2 behind at half time and came back to win 4-2 thanks to 3 goals in 12 minutes from Klasnic and Macheda.

After these latest wins we're into the top 10 now and into 7th place 4 points ahead of Everton and just 2 points behind Liverpool.

We have some injuries now and a banned player, so I'll be looking to bring in some more players in the transfer window, I will update again at the end of January.

Last edited:
January 2012

Transfers (IN)
Sanogo (ST) - Agreed to contract when his ends on the 30/6/2012

Dede (DC) - £5,000,500 Transfer from Vasco with Monthly Installments (48 months, £5,000,000)

Javi Lopez - £1,500,000 Transfer from Espanyol

Iker Munian (ST) - £3,000,000 + £15,000,000 after 50 Games and £7,500,000 after 50 Goals.

Alexandr Anyukov (DR) - £6,500,000from Zenit.

Remaining Transfer Budget = £512,814

Transfers (OUT)

Peter Ramage - 3 Month Loan to Crystal Palace
Jamie Mackie - Requested Contract Termination
Gary Borrowdale - 3 Month loan to Rochdale

Games:

West Brom 0-1 Q.P.R
Q.P.R 3-0 Watford (FA)
Liverpool 1-4 Q.P.R (PL)
Q.P.R 1-2 Everton (PL)
Q.P.R 1-1 Tottenham
Q.P.R 1-1 Man City

At the end of January we remain in 7th place, now just one point ahead of 8th place Wigan and 10 points behind 7th place Liverpool.

I will post monthly updates.

February 2012

Games:

Man City 1-0 Q.P.R (PL)
Q.P.R 1-1 Man Utd (PL)
Tottenham 1-2 Q.P.R (FA 4th Round Rep)
Fulham 2-5 Q.P.R (PL)
West Brom 1-2 Q.P.R (FA 5th Round)
Q.P.R 3-2 Chelsea (PL)

It's been a great month for the team losing only to Man City. Beating Tottenham was the game of the month for me, even though it was just in the cup, they're top of the league. The win away to Chelsea wasn't as good, they're having a very bad season and they're not on form right now.
After a those two wins and a draw we've closed the gap to just 4 points behind 6th place Chelsea, and we are now 4 points ahead of 8th place Fulham.
It may be far stretched but I've now started to hope we can make the Europa League this season if our run continues.

Fortunately next month is looking like an easy set of games, except for the final game of the month which is away to Tottenham.

March Fixtures:

Wigan (A) (PL) 4.3.2012
Bolton (H) (PL) 10.3.2012
Newcastle (A) (PL) 14.3.2012
Millwall (H) (FA 6th Rnd) 17.3.2012

Sunderland (H) (PL) 24.3.2012
Tottenham (A) (PL) 31.3.2012

If we can keep up our form a top 10 finish is definitely on the table with the possibility of a place in European Football.

Stay tuned for the March update.

March 2012:

Well, what a month! We've advanced in the cup yet again, with a devastating 6-1 win over Millwall.
A disappointing 3-3 draw with Wigan, a lucky 3-2 win over Tottenham and Chelsea getting back on form!

Games:

Wigan 3-3 Q.P.R (PL)
Q.P.R 3-2 Bolton (PL)
Newcastle 0-2 Q.P.R (PL)
Q.P.R 1-6 Q.P.R (FA 6th Rnd)
Q.P.R 1-0 Sunderland (PL)
Tottenham 2-3 Q.P.R (PL)

All in all I'm pleased, and disappointed all in one. I'm delighted with our continued form and excellent performances from the lads, especially with the new tactics I've implemented, a whole new formation and a new captain choice.
After that, the Chelsea come back is a downer on our spirits. They've picked up form after dropping from 3rd to 6th, we remain 4 points behind as they win everything thrown at them.

On top of that the coming month will be a nightmare, Arsenal straight up in the PL, Wolves in the PL, they're on a fantastic run also and then Chelsea in the FA Semi Final.

All said and done, the highlight of the month wasn't the epic win over Millwall, it was our win over Tottenham that brought a smile to my face.
What a classic game, they dominated throughout and just couldn't stay ahead then to top it off an own Goal!!

Upcoming Fixtures in April:

Arsenal (H) (PL) 7.4.2012
Wolves (H) (PL) 9.4.2012
Chelsea (FA Semi Final) 14.4.2012
Norwich (A) (PL) 21.4.2012
Stoke (A) (PL) 25.4.2012
Swansea (H) (PL) 28.4.2012

I'm very excited about this month, it all comes down to this, just 4 points behind the now on form Chelsea and 10 points ahead of 8th place Wigan. I find that irrelevant, if we can't find some magic in this last month we end up in 7th with nothing to show for it.
I can't wait.

April update coming soon!

April 2012:

We did it! We had a fantastic month as our on form run reached new hights as our unbeaten record continues, a month of wins!

April started with a 3-0 win over Arsenal, a fantastic Klasnic hat-trick, as ever Shawn Wright Phillips wrecked the opponents defense on the far wing setting up two of the three goals.
We continued our run with a 3-0 win over Wolves before travelling to the FA Cupt Semi Final and grabbing a 1-0 late win over Chelsea.

After that we evened got even better with 3-1, 4-2 and 5-1 wins over Norwich, Stoke and then last place Swansea.

Games:

Q.P.R 3-0 Arsenal (PL)
Q.P.R 3-0 Wolves (PL)
Chelsea 0-1 Q.P.R (FA)
Norwich 1-3 Q.P.R (PL)
Stoke 2-4 Q.P.R (PL)
Q.P.R 5-0 Swansea (PL)

Two games left of the league and the FA Cup Final await us in the upcoming month as we face Blackburn and Aston Villa in the PL and Newcastle in the Final.
If our run continues we'll make Europe and we'll take the FA Cup home on the 5th.

End Of Season Update:

What a Seasonnnnn!

Well the 2011/12 season ended with a humungous BANG as QPR lift the FA Cup and qualify for Europe.

As Klasnic finally put down the FA cup trophy he was handed his Footballer of the year and Goalscorer of the year award, having scored 31 goals in 36 appearances. Just ahead of Rooney's 30 goals in 33 appearances.
He stands in front of the likes of Berbatov, Drogba, Anelka and C.Ronaldo who came before him, taking the Premier League by surprise.

The season finished with a 1-1 Draw with Aston Villa.

What's next for Q.P.R I hear you all wondering.

One Word: Europe.

Time to take our football to the next level, having qualified for the Europa League we've made a name for ourselves, opening up a world of possibilities, we finally have a reason for the true legends of football to come join us over at Loftus Road.

Stay tuned for the 2012/13 preseasons as we try to make it past the Qualifying and Group stages of Europe.

As we bring in new talent, new chances and new possiblilities.

It's going to be a long old road for Q.P.R and most definitely myself as I take my Career even further.

Who knows where I'll go after Q.P.R, will I find a new challenge? A new team to take as high as possible?

Or maybe I'll bring back Aston Villa, or Man City, or even Leeds to their former glories?

Stay tuned for all that and more.

Transfer Update:

Starting Budget: £47,083,947

IN:

Gylfi Sigurosson - £4,900,000
Eden Hazard - £11,100,000
Neymar - £5,000,000 + £25,000,000 over 48 Months
Mario Gotze - £3,000,000 + £5,000,000 After 50 Games+£7,500,000 after 50 Goals
Gareth Bale - £7,000,000 + Noselli
Christopher Samba - £1,300,000

OUT:

Joey Barton (LOAN)
Radek Cerny (LOAN)
Kieron Dyer (LOAN)
Clint Hill (LOAN)
Petter Vaagan Moen (LOAN)
Danny Gabbidon - £325,000 - Southampton

Very interested in this! You've done well what do u think ur chances are in Europe?

Pre-Season Update:

So I've been pretty busy using up the last of the transfer budget, my latest additions are passing fanatic, wonderkid David Alaba, Barcelona's Adriano and young Justin Koeries who has now replaced my previous striker, multi award winning Klasnic who took home the Golden Boot and Best Premier League Player Of The Year last season.

He has already proven himself with a superb hat-trick against none other than Barcelona in our pre-season friendly and scoring the one goal winner against Manchester United in the Community Shield.

This season Q.P.R are coming into a totally new scene; European Football. I have high hopes for the team that's advances this quickly in a league as difficult as the Barclays Premier League.

After a fantastic season Q.P.R have faced a few problems that have been quickly resolved, the departure of Klasnic for £37,000,000 was a hard decision to make, but opened the doors to future generation players such as Alaba and Koeries.

With a great pre-season, we're ready for whatever's thrown at us.

Season Expectations:
Win The Premier League.

Remaining Transfer Budget:
£12,980

Also I'll be adding a guide to taking over and improving a small team in a big league, I realised something with FM12 that I didn't in previous versions, the players can only do so much, your training facilities, trained regime's, coaches, morale, fitness and team work play a bigger part that I imagined, an average player can produce some remarkable football if surrounded by remarkable players.

In next update can you post a screenie of your strongest line up and full squad? And maybe your transfers for this seasons summer transfer window? Nice story mate hope you do another couple of seasons at least :) I'm following

Mid September Update:

Q.P.R have made a great start to the year, making it into the Euro Group Stage and taking the lead in the Premier League.

Koeris and Neymar have proven to be a deadly combination, with Wright Phillips taking the wing yet again this season. Alaba, Gotze and Adriano fitting in perfectly and having some great games. With the season definitely under way, Q.P.R are yet again on form, let's hope it can hold and at least try and get into the Champions League next year.

Lineup:

lineup_34436.png

Squad:

squad_34436.png

Transfers:

Chrisopher Samba - Blackburn - £1,300,000
Gareth Bale - Tottenham - £7,000,000+Alessandro Nosseli
Mario Gotze - Dortmund - £3,000,000 + £5,000,000 After 50 Games+£7,500,000 after 50 Goals
Jack Bonham - Watford - $1,250,000
David Alaba - Bayern M - £8,000,000 (Around that I think, not in history)
Neymar - Santos - £5,000,000 + £25,000,000 over 48 Months
Eden Hazard - £11,500,000
Yaya Sanogo - Free
Adriano - Barcelona - £5,600,000+£7,500,000 after 50 games

Can't fit in the whole lineup or Transfer Screenshots (File size too big)

Last edited:
Very interested in this! You've done well what do u think ur chances are in Europe?

Good! I hope. Currently I've spent all my money on the younger generation, which will take them quite a while to work together and get into their prime, but I'm hoping that can play well enough together to get past the Group Stages at least.

Mid October Update:

This month I concentrated my efforts on my European games, resting my good players for my league games. As a result I lost one before making a comeback and winning 4-0.

I'm dominating in my Euro Group, which is a relief as I had my doubts whether my team could make it, seeing as it's their first season together.

Hazard will be back in 10 days to 2 weeks which is another relief and Koeris just returned from a 3 match ban.

Games:

Tottenham 0-4 Q.P.R (PL)
Rapid Buc. 0-4 Q.P.R (Euro Cup Group A)
Q.P.R 2-1 Birmingham (League Cup 3rd Round)
Everton 2-1 Q.P.R (PL)
Q.P.R 4-1 PSV (Euro Cup Group A)
Q.P.R 4-0 Stoke (PL)

Koeris has now scored 7 goals in 8 games, Neymar is up to 5 goals in 8 games and Wright Phillips has scored 5 in 10 games.
Hopefully next month will show us some better results.

We have currently dropped down into 6th place which I'm hoping to fix in the upcoming months.

Start Of Transfer Window:

December was a good month for the players and staff alike over at Loftus Park, as they were announced Group A winners in the Euro Cup, 6 points clear of PSV who qualified in second place. With our first year in European Football under way, the team looks better than ever, grabbing 4-2 wns against Chelsea and Aston Villa, as well as a 4-0 win over Liverpool, 3-0 win over Portsmouth and 2-1 victory over Burnley.

Q.P.R remain in the FA Cup with the hope of becoming the 5th team to win the cup twice consecutively in over 100 years, taking a place among Newcastle, Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea. The upcoming week pits my young lads against Notts County in the 3rd round.

Our European campaign continues on the 26th of February as we travel to Malaga for an away first leg, before that the fixtures have thrown us in with Newcastle, Manchester City, Tottenham and Stoke as we fight to keep our place at second in the league, we've closed the gap from 1 point behind Man U with them having 3 games in hand, to two points behind with just one game in hand.

The competition is heating up the Euro Cup, FA Cup and EPL all up for grabs as the top teams fight for the trophy's, can Q.P.R stay there? Do they have what it takes? We'll soon see, as the team predicted to finish mid-table continues their onslaught of Europe and England alike.

Games:

Q.P.R 4-0 Liverpool (PL)
Portsmouth 0-3 Q.P.R (PL)
PSV 1-1 Q.P.R (Euro)
Birmingham 0-0 Q.P.R (PL)
Q.P.R 4-2 Chelsea (PL)
Aston Villa 2-4 Q.P.R (PL)
Burnley 1-2 Q.P.R (PL)

Fixtures:

Notts County (FA)
Newcastle (PL)
Man City (PL)
Tottenham (PL)

January updates coming soon.

January Update:

January ended with Q.P.R just One point behind leaders Manchester United, who have used up their games in hand. With 1 point and 1 goal difference between the two sides, the fight for the league hots up as the leaders prepare for their European Competition late next month.

Neymar and Bonham have picked up injuries with both Estimated at being out for 2-3 Months.

With Neymar out of the Attacking Midfield area, Bale resumes his place on the left, while Gotze and Alaba move forward from Midfield to fill the gap left by the Brazillian. Shawn Wright Phillips again takes his place on the wing as Hazard comes up behind him. The defensive line are as strong as ever with Samba and Dede in the center line with Adriao and Anyukov on both wings as sweepers.

Games:

Notts Co 0-2 Q.P.R (FA)
Q.P.R 3-1 Newcastle (PL)
Man City 0-1 Q.P.R (PL)
Q.P.R 3-3 Tottenham (PL)

After a month of high profile games, Q.P.R get a break with Sheff Wed, Bolton, Everton and Stoke leading up to their Euro Cup Knockout Round, without Neymar providing superb play for Koeris, will the attacking midfield be able to dominate as before? Or has the decline already started with our last two games ending in 1-0 win against Man City, before getting worse with a 3-3 draw home to Tottenham.

Fixtures:

Sheff Wed (FA 4th Rnd)
Bolton (PL)
Everton (PL)
Stoke (PL)

Malaga (Euro Knockout First Leg)
Malaga (Euro Knockout Second Leg)

At the end of February all will be decided, if we can win our games back to back we can take poll position in the league before our game to Manchester United in 2 months time, our Euro career will also be decided as we travel to sunny Spain to take on home side Malaga in our first leg of the Knockout round.

Adiós por ahora!

Back