Let's start with some thanks - UPDATED with links

• Thread starter Thread starter BlindSide
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 382

BlindSide

Reaction score
Hey all

before I begin with myself I just have to give a huge shoutout to some of the writers on here who's work forced my hand into pushing that register button. I realise there are a lot but this is the talent available at this site, no doubt there is more im yet to discover.

It's thanks to you guys I decided to pick up the game.

As for me im a Cypriot born Englishman currently living in New Zealand. Football is definitely a life long passion. I was put in a spurs shirt before I could walk but it wasn't until I started playing the game while living in Linconshire that I found my true love. Lincoln City. A team that I later played for in the youth academy before the move halfway around the world. (The life of a military child)

sadly my my competitive playing days dissolved due to injury but I still play the old social Sunday game.

As as far as FM goes. 15 is my first foray into the world that has already consumed my free time in the last few months. But my how far it has come since the championship manager days.

I will eventually be submitting a story or stories of my own once I get a little further into the game and can drag myself away to write updates.

hopefully look forward to getting to know some of you

Chris

Last edited:
Back