LETS TALK SCOUTING!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter wicksyFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 903
W

wicksyFM

I thought i would start a thread about how you guys are setting up your team of scouts.
How many do you have, what regions and nations do you send them to, do you send them to competitions, that sort of thing. I need help on finding the best talent around the world.
Im having issues sending my scouts to specific nations. For example, i sent steve rowley who has 20 judging PA and CA to france and he returned a day later with reports on 5 players. None of them had a higher rating than 2 stars. Gotta be something wrong there, or im just doing it wrong.

So how do you set up your scouting???

lol at the title at first. i though there was a language called 'scouting' XD

let ur scout look over the same place over again, and u might come up with better results

He just comes back with the same rubbish players. im sure on previous football managers, when you sent them to specific nation they would be gone for a good few months and bring back some decent players

He just comes back with the same rubbish players. im sure on previous football managers, when you sent them to specific nation they would be gone for a good few months and bring back some decent players

i mean it doesn't happen overnight alright. it will take time.

Back