Levan Mchedlidze and Edgar Ivan Pacheco

Jakebcfcsotv

Reaction score
Look pretty good to me..
I've got Pacheco for 1m and Levan for a free.
They might be ones for the future.
Any body else had these to players and whats your experience?

Can't vouch for Levan, but Pachecho is a class performer. Played really well for me, and develops well.

Edgar Ivan Pacheco is world class scored 100 goals over 4 seasons for my Leicester team playing AM C

WOW.. Screenshot?
From AMC, thats like lampard, what divison was you in obvious championship for the first.

sorry mate thougt he scored 100 only scored 69 though here are screenshots

Levan is a good all-round striker,good signing for teams that need a cheap backup or weak in attack teams.For pacheco,heard of him,never signed him,he's a decent player

i have came across pacheco before but never bought him, he always seems to do well when i play against him, recently he got an 8.8 against me in euro cup

Pacheco's been doing really well for me in the Mexico squad, scoring and assisting a lot.

both good classy players, Pacheco is a great Amc, both on my shortlists and both worth every cent you can get them for :D

I had Levan in my West Brom game on a free. Fantastic performer. I signed Jo and played them up front together, Levan was top scorer in prem for one season. 24 goals in 34 apps in 2011/2012

Levan is a good player you can get him for £2m when you start the game i signed him on my third season with west brom and he scored 15 goals in 27 games for me but i forgot that he had a big club clause and i had to accept a £12m offer from chelsea

Back