Reaction score
I've just started a Level 9 save with my local side ( the top level you can play in the FA Vase at ) and cannot for the life of me find a a tactic that works.

I've tried 4 different tactics (starting a new save each time to allow tactics time to be learned ) and I just can't get any results what so ever! I can't for the life of me win a game, I've tried a basic 4-4-2, a more developed 4-4-2, a 4-1-4-1 and a 4-3-3 but I can't win!

ive put together a team that should be capable of competing 2/3 leagues higher, the only reason I can think of for losing is that I've put a squad of 20 players together who have never played together before

I also don't know whether or not the fact I didn't tick 'add players to playable teams' has made it harder for myself

Does anyone have any suggestions on tactics / putting together a squad?

thanks for any help you can offer​

I've been using The Reckonist's 4-1-3-2 Gamebreaker tactic, which you can find on the Steam workshop, with Hereford (Level 8). Went the league season unbeaten with 110 points. My previous experience own tactics and other, is that feel really ineffective at those lower levels. But might just be me!

I've been using The Reckonist's 4-1-3-2 Gamebreaker tactic, which you can find on the Steam workshop, with Hereford (Level 8). Went the league season unbeaten with 110 points. My previous experience own tactics and other, is that feel really ineffective at those lower levels. But might just be me!

Ill give that tactic a go, did you do any specific training before/during the season?

Did you tick or unstick the 'add players to playable teams' button or not?

cheers!

Ill give that tactic a go, did you do any specific training before/during the season?

Did you tick or unstick the 'add players to playable teams' button or not?

cheers!

ALWAYS tick that option when using lower teams. Actually a surprising amount of decent regens from the start for that level! In terms of training, I usually do very high/high fitness for the first two weeks of pre-season, and keep it on balanced-average throughout the season. Of course, you have to bare in mind that your players only train twice a week! But I usually just stick to that regardless of level. For match training, I left it on Attacking Movement for the entire season.