Level of discipline when starting a new save....

• Thread starter Thread starter Ursulla
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5K

Ursulla

Reaction score
So if I don't put any points to that attribute at the beginning of a new save the players will come with all kinds of minor problems to me...And if I'm a strict manager,putting more points to that attribute they won't...So my question to whom they will go to?If they don't come to anyone with their problems how the problems will be solved? I'm a bit confused here as to how to address this issue? Do I want them to come to me so I would solve their problems or should I ignored them by being strict? How many points did you allocate to yoursef when starting your game?And if you didn't put many points to that attribute what kind of minor problems they came to you? It's a bit of dillema since I'm intrigued, if by not being strict I harm myself as a manager with the squad harmony?And how does man managment relate to this issue....it shoud effect how you interact with the players on individual basis?Any enlightenment ? I have read of managers who got sacked because they couldn't keep squad harmony since their players weren't happy....Is it because they were not able to solve those minor problems by not allocating those necessary points to discipline from the first place?

Last edited:
So if I don't put any points to that attribute at the beginning of a new save the players will come with all kinds of minor problems to me...And if I'm a strict manager,putting more points to that attribute they won't...So my question to whom they will go to?If they don't come to anyone with their problems how the problems will be solved? I'm a bit confused here as to how to address this issue? Do I want them to come to me so I would solve their problems or should I ignored them by being strict? How many points did you allocate to yoursef when starting your game?And if you didn't put many points to that attribute what kind of minor problems they came to you? It's a bit of dillema since I'm intrigued, if by not being strict I harm myself as a manager with the squad harmony?And how does man managment relate to this issue....it shoud effect how you interact with the players on individual basis?Any enlightenment ? I have read of managers who got sacked because they couldn't keep squad harmony since their players weren't happy....Is it because they were not able to solve those minor problems by not allocating those necessary points to discipline from the first place?

Unless you need the coaching attributes (managing a lower league team with less finances), it is recommended that you go full blown on the mental attributes. High Discipline means that less players will come to you with irritating problems. Look at it this way, you can't always please players. If players approach you too often, and you disrupt them increasingly, it is rather bad for morale.

High mental stats mean that your players will lessen their approach with silly problems, and even when they do, you can solve their issues satisfactorily.

Just hover over each attribute, it'll give you an explanation as to what each thing does.

I agree with you completely...It becomes crystal clear to me....I should allocate my points to determination for dealing with the board...Discipline and man management to solve all moral problems....Get them to respect me...and Motivation for having impact on them during matches (for shouts to have impact during match)....For training other coaches could save my problems...And for players knowledge I could use scouts...Adaptabiity is important if you have few nations at your save and you intend to move from one nation to another which could be a challenge for aspiring managers...

Last edited:
So, is it really useless to allocate points to coaching attributes?

Are they really not needed?

So, is it really useless to allocate points to coaching attributes?

Are they really not needed?

No. It depends on where you're taking your manager. If starting unemployed and working your way up, coaching attributes can be a life savor. If you're going for the top-notch teams who can afford vast backroom teams full of world-class coaches, go for Mental.

There are no useless attributes, they depends on what kind of a manager you want to be.

No. It depends on where you're taking your manager. If starting unemployed and working your way up, coaching attributes can be a life savor. If you're going for the top-notch teams who can afford vast backroom teams full of world-class coaches, go for Mental.

There are no useless attributes, they depends on what kind of a manager you want to be.

Perfect, thanks!

Back