lewandowski...

• Thread starter Thread starter s3an01
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

s3an01

Reaction score
playin in the ukranian league with dnipro and hav just got lewandowski at the start of the second season, is he capable of gettin 30 goals or more a season and if so how shud i play him? like wot system suits him best as i need to make a profit out of him plus qualify for the group stages of the champions league

any help wud be amazing

lewandowski can score plenty in the english premierleague on this game, he should SMASH the ukranian league

i ****** hope so, hes scored 3 in 5 tho wich is pretty **** considerin wot iv herd and seen him do in england or france, but there he had quality players around him, my team consists of farmers atm

He'll start to bag you a ton of goals just give him time to settle. Whats the rest of the players in your team like? I don't know much about the Ukranian Leagues. But I've had alot of experience having this guy in my teams and knowing what he's capable of he will be a Star player in nearly any team in the world.

erm weve got one decent right winger in sir freddy ljumberg, sum argentinian left mid who is my top scorer, choco sum brazilian, zuccilini in dm, a solid back 4 and a mint keeper wich is my only good point, and in the am position i hav a ukranian lad who is showin alot of promise

Sounds like you've got the basis of a decent team. Ljuinberg is still a quality player even though he's getting on a bit. I always try to have a good spine to my team , a Solid Goalie, Good Central Defender, a good link up man in midfield who can make defence become attack very fast and at least one prolific striker. If you have this then you'll build on that and only get stronger. In Lewandowski you've got that prolific striker to build on.:)

Last edited:
rusol is a legend, buy him he scores most of my goals from corners thats how i finnished higher than donetsk,

Back