*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
I Have searched for this player but only found 1 thread on him and that was for 2009. This is him at the start of the game with a few screenshots.
holtby4.png

holtby2.png

holtby1.png

holtby.png

also on the personal details it says that he is english is there any chance he will ever play for them as today he revealed that he would say yes to england IRL?

Joachim Low called him in Germany ( or he will ) I heard that

The lad looks quality it was in the telegraph or another newspaper

Yeah, I've heard of him. Hasn't been great for me though.

What is that skin btw ?

Yer he has English Dad who was a soldier based in Germany but in real life has rulled out playing for England.

He is Germany U-21 captain, but has English heritage and has said he would play for England over Germany. Great young talent.

Great player mate, signed him a few times for Liverpool and Spurs etc. Usually ends up with 20 creativity and hes both footed so hes a quality Inside Forward/Advanced Playmaker on the wing.

There has been ALOT of rumours of him being english and wanting to play for england but weather there true im unsure... Captain of u21 German team and everyone knows they are a good outfit... but would he really stand a chance of getting into england with capello almost set on gerrard barry lampard carrick in the centre.?

Joachim Low called him in Germany ( or he will ) I heard that

Its looking like he will be, he said that he would decline an offer from Capello (has an English mother) to play for Germany.

Cracking young player, currently one of the in-form players in Bundesliga. Can play for England, or Germany. Can see it being Germany.

Also well worth signing in-game.