LFCMarshall making a Winter 2013 Transfer Update?

kelrick

Reaction score
just wondering if LFCMarshall making a Januray 2013 Transfer Update?

Yeah, we'd love if LFCMarshall could make a January Transfer Update for FM12 since alot of us couldn't play FM13! :)

Doubt it to be honest lads. I'll link him to the thread as I don't think he even checks the FM12 threads anymore.

Hi lads,

sorry, but it would take twice as much work a fm13, and just dont have the time

However, a lad did say the fm13 update works on fm12 if you put it in fm12 editor data... not sure how true it is, but you can try it

Hi lads,

sorry, but it would take twice as much work a fm13, and just dont have the time

However, a lad did say the fm13 update works on fm12 if you put it in fm12 editor data... not sure how true it is, but you can try it

It does too...WTF!!!

well, I use 2 editor datas from Marshall. 1st is latest update data for FM2012 & 2nd is latest update data for FM2013. It worked on me, & i've been playing with it since i still saving to purchase FM2013 :p
cheers ;)

Oh, that works too? Because if I'm just using the latest patch from FM2013, the previous transfers (ie. van Persie to Man Utd is not completed as he is still in Arsenal). Maybe I'll try using two editor data like what you say, colz.

Oh, that works too? Because if I'm just using the latest patch from FM2013, the previous transfers (ie. van Persie to Man Utd is not completed as he is still in Arsenal). Maybe I'll try using two editor data like what you say, colz.
yep, it worked. rvp already signed with Man Utd if you use that 2 editor data, & i think major transfer from last summer already done.
Problems i've found for using this trick:
~ Rafael benitez's job in Chelsea is assistant manager instead of caretaker, so every new games chelsea always looking for new manager.
~new wonder kid, coach, etc in FM2013 doesn't exist (of course) :p

Maybe someone can write some tutorial how to 'install' LFCMarshall Winter Update step-by-step ?:)

Maybe someone can write some tutorial how to 'install' LFCMarshall Winter Update step-by-step ?:)
in FM 2012?
download Marshall's last update file for FM12 here >> LFCMarshall's Summer 2012 Transfer Update - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
download Marshall's last update file for FM13 here >> LFCMarshall's FM13 January Update (19.1.13) - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
put both of them in C:\\user\documents\sports interactive\editor data cmiiw :)

I don't know what I'm missing, but for some teams, like QPR, Ipswich, Southampton, the managerial changes are not made. The manager hotseat is left vacant. I have added both files in my editor data folder.

Ive just stumbled on that trick myself..... if you check in the editor, for some reason the correct manager is there (aleast for Southampton/QPR that ive checked), they for some reason the chairman rather than the manager oO) remove them from the chairman & then add them as a manager.

I'm anxious that there might be some unadded transfers (players or managers) or unremoved injury problems that might harm my game experience. When I play a database, I want it to be almost perfectly done.

has anyone noticed, that suarez finishing is 11 , when you enable these two transfer updates ?

Hi, there is a problem with the FM13 update, for example, it says 2011 winners are man city and rafa benetiz is the director of chelsea, does that mean he will never manage a football club? i only noticed this half way in the season, is there a way to change this? thanks

warning signs :(

when using the FM13 update im getting yellow warning signs next to the biggest countries e.g. England and it wont let me choose these as options, as well as the two files i have the 12.2.0 update and have tried so many things but still no luck! :(

They are two different databases so FM basically gets confused as to what changes to implement

It means some transfers will be done and some will not. Also the yellow warning signs are due to a number of reasons. These can be not having the latest official update installed, or the fact that Promotions/relegations have been done so again the game gets confused

If you want to solve these problems the only way is to buy FM13