LFCMarshall Transfer Update Across The World v10

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
When are the latest updates from mate. I mean like if something happened yesterday have you got it in it?

Yea they from right now all the changes..and tomoz mornin the changes will be from tomorrow mornin

Great mate. Just remember things like-

*Michael Fraser and the Polish goalie have been released from Motherwell
*John Hughes isn't at Hibs
*Jocky Scott is sacked from Dundee
*Jimmy Nicholl is the manager of Cowdenbeath
*Johhan Mjalby is the assistant at Celtic
*Jamie Mackie has been called up to Scotland and will play tonight so he is Scottish
*Jamie Murphy should have a higher finishing for Motherwell

Great mate. Just remember things like-

*Michael Fraser and the Polish goalie have been released from Motherwell
*John Hughes isn't at Hibs
*Jocky Scott is sacked from Dundee
*Jimmy Nicholl is the manager of Cowdenbeath
*Johhan Mjalby is the assistant at Celtic
*Jamie Mackie has been called up to Scotland and will play tonight so he is Scottish
*Jamie Murphy should have a higher finishing for Motherwell

will do the one's i can for example mjalby aint on the game and i aint creatin him as he only *** man

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Oi people! :p

Cheers thats great, as this is properly last update may I just say very well done as this is the best summer update for years. Look forward to downloading fm 11 edition

Probably a bit late but David Carney (Blackpool) needs a good buff. His long shots and finishing are my main concerns.

sorry it abit late this is 100% the last update now as fm11 only about 3 weeks away

and thanks alot kingmatt much appreciated :)

I go onto the Documents and there is sevral stuff in there including Summer_2010_update_by_LFCMarshall
i go to click on it and it has 2 things Archive created by free jZip and agen it says Summer_2010_update_by_LFCMarshall
From here i have no clue what to do?